OOTD: Back to School Floral

Friday, November 09, 2012

So Thursday was the start of a new semester for me. The first few days of class aren't very hectic because most teachers are on break hangover just like we are so we end up only having numerous orientations and sometimes the teachers don't even show up. Needless to say, I apparently happen to have some rather responsible teachers because all of them showed up on the first day of class. Bleh, I was even late for my first class. What a way to start the sem.

That aside, I always get dismissed at 2:30 (pretty early IMO) on Thursdays so I managed to sneak in a few shots of my outfit that day :P A special look for a semi-special day I guess haha.

Back to School Floral - Flower Hair Clip from Forever 21, floral denim dress from JAG and leather-suede boots from NATURALIZER N5 Comfort

The dress is a cheap steal from JAG, so it's not really much to rave about. I'm a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to clothes - if the make is good and it looks pretty then why not? Although I am a sucker for brands sometimes. Probably the only most expensive things in this outfit are my shoes and my bag.

That bag is surprisingly thirteen years old from United Colors of Benetton. I've always been taught to take care of my belongings so I'm proud it's lasted long enough to be called semi-vintage haha. The shoes on the other hand are from Naturalizer (N5 Comfort) made with real leather and suede. My aunt got them for me on sale for 120 USD as a graduation present. They seem to do their job well as an everyday college-life pair of shoes.

Back to School Floral at University of the Philippines (UP Diliman) Science Complex Amphitheater

It was a rather gloomy day that day and the sky was overcast so I had to cheat a little and up the saturation to make the blue really shine through. Why waste a beautiful setting with a gloomy sky, right?

Back to School Floral at University of the Philippines (UP Diliman) Science Complex Amphitheater
The glory of the amphitheater speaks for itself.

These photos were taken at the new Science Complex in UP Diliman. My new home for the last few sems of my college life. It's become a famous photoshoot setting for a lot of people because of the greenery and landscape. A testimony to this is the fact that while we were shooting these photos, another group of people were shooting what I think to be blogshop photos as well haha. Our complex is famous!

Another thing I'm pretty proud of is my hair that day haha. Yeah, I actually exerted effor this time :P I think braids go beautifully with this outfit don't you think? The flower clip is one of a pair I got from F21 :P. Yeah, I'm cheap. Sue me.
Back to School Floral Hair Braid at University of the Philippines (UP Diliman) Science Complex Amphitheater

Back to School Floral Hair Braid at University of the Philippines (UP Diliman) Science Complex Amphitheater

Back to School Floral Hair Braid at University of the Philippines (UP Diliman) Science Complex Amphitheater

I could post a tutorial on this braid if you guys want, so just tell me if you do :P It's actually very simple =_="""

I would have taken more photos but then it started drizzling. Poo you, rain D: It isn't very clear just how overcast the sky was here because of my awezome photoshop skills but yeah. Shortly after it started pouring D: So much for a nice bright day. At least my outfit's ambiance lasted for a short while haha.

I'd ask you guys to share your back to school outfits as well, but that ship has sailed and gone. I blame the Philippines for having an odd academic calendar. Owell.

So what do you guys think?

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

21 comments:

Chris Charles said...

Hello from France!

After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".

"International Directory Blogspot" It's 159 Countries and 5920 Websites !

Missing yours join us

If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.

It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.

We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.

So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.

I think this community could also interest you.

We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!

Thank you for your understanding.

Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.

I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".

After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge

We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.

Regards

Chris

I follow your blog, I hope it will please you

To find out more about us, click on the link below:

http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

Chris Charles said...

Hello from France

I am very happy to welcome you!

Your blog has been accepted in ASIA PHILIPPINES a minute!

We ask you to follow the blog "Directory"

Following our blog will gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!

Thank you for your understanding.

On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.

Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"!

The creation of this new blog "directory" allows a rapprochement between different countries, a knowledge of different cultures and a sharing of different traditions, passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking,

photography and poetry. So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.

We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.

The more people will join, the more opportunities everyone will have. And yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!

You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog in your Country.

This is not a personal blog, I created it for all to enjoy.

SO, you also have to make it known to your contacts and friends in your blog domain: the success of this blog depends on all Participants.

So, during your next comments with your friends, ask them to come in the 'Directory' by writing in your comments:

*** I am in the directory come join me! ***

You want this directory to become more important? Help me to make it grow up!

Your blog is in the list ASIA PHILIPPINES and I hope this list will grow very quickly

Regards

Chris

We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/24/1203240217091250289621842.png

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/26/1203260602581250289633006.gif



If you want me to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls which allows a special badge in the list of your country

I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?

Blesselle Mendoza said...

I tried leaving a message on your chat box, I don't know if it worked. Love your blog and its variety. Hope you visit mine too and find something useful from there.

blesselle.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/bhlezz

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks! your messages went through, don't worry :) Thanks for following! I'll be glad to follow and like back :3

Jan Mitchelle Panuela said...

Hi Girl! :)

I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win an awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^

I am hoping for your participation. ^_^

Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html

Much Love!

-Jan

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks for inviting me :) I've submitted a few entries :)

Raimar Guevara said...

Hi Sweetie... I think your blog is really cute, your dress is really lovely i´m your new follower....

Sakuranko Blog

My Facebook Fan Page



Xoxo

Ada Agupitan said...

Hey Raimar :) Thanks for following! I actually already follow your blog and really enjoy your posts haha. Sorry for being a lurker. I'll be sure to comment more on your next posts :)

Amandaaa said...

supperr cute outfit and hair!!! hope you're having a good start of the semester! :D
riceysupreme.blogspot.com

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks Amanda :)

Caro said...

cute and nice outfit ~ love it

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks Caro :)

Armel Madsen said...

so it's back to school na naman pala. forgot how it feels like already.
anyway, i like the contrast of denim and floral in your outfit. it's cute :)

Ada Agupitan said...

Oo nga. it's hard to keep track once you've left it all behind. 3rd year na ako so I'm sort of savoring the last few years of student life haha unless mag-m-masters pa ako :P Thanks! :)

Zilan said...

Hi! Could you please respond to my email? Thanks! :)

wan winkle said...

oooow my god (((≧σ≦)))!!!!! don't have the words to day how much i love your outfit & hairstyle...

♠ aiMee Bunbun ♠ said...

this look really suits you, reminds me of a mermaid somehow :) lovely lovely~ <3
i had to read all ur post that i haven't read yet so andami ko tuloy comments :))
http://amz88.blogspot.com

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks wanny! ///^_^///

Ada Agupitan said...

i-me-mermaid/fishtail braid ko nga sana buhok ko pero tinamad ako eh haha. Okay lang. natuwa nga ako sa sudden influx of comments LOL. Di ko nga lang nareply-an lahat. Sorreh D: At thanks uli!


btw, pinapanood mo ba ang Full House Take 2?

♠ aiMee Bunbun ♠ said...

yes i am watching, abangers nga ako lagi, im kind of regretting for not waiting for the series to end before i watch all the eps :)) i can not wait XD

Ada Agupitan said...

haha. sa viki ako palagi nanonood. mga 5 hours early uploads nila sa site as compared sa youtube eh :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...