More Thor Adventures: Foul Beast

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hey guys! Just thought I'd check in on our tiny hero. Last I heard he's been growing more accustomed to his new environment, though boredom does make him search for a little bit of trouble here and there.

Mini Muggs Marvel Avengers Thor Odinson Figure by Hasbro: Thor's Adventures

Mini Muggs Marvel Avengers Thor Odinson Figure by Hasbro: Thor's Adventures vs Hulk

Shortly after he found a golden egg which he prompty returned to the bird kingdom granting him infinite fame and glory. Hopefully Thor finds less, er, eccentric forms of entertainment soon.

To be continued...


Get Quality Website Philippines

7 comments:

y u k u . said...

hehe.
I really appreciate his adventures. (:

misskatv said...

this..... made my day. lol

Ada Agupitan said...

Yeah, Thor's a little character isn't he? I'll be sure to tell him you approve :P

Ada Agupitan said...

There are more to come haha

Zarah G. Villacorta said...

I like it. Nice adventure!

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha. Thanks Zara~!

Zarah G. Villacorta said...

Welcome po

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...