Lazy Day: Random Facts Tag

Friday, November 09, 2012

It's been a rather lazy day for me today, having been my first day of class and the day swamped with course orientations and adapting to school once more after a brief semblance of freedom. I can't say I'm totally in the mood for a hardcore post,  so I decided to go through some of the tags I've been tagged in and do some for fun. I remember doing this award/tag before, but I've been tagged by the wonderful


so I thought, why the hell not?


The Rules:
- You must post the rules
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself in the blog post
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,
- Tag eleven new people and link them on your post
- Let them know you've tagged them.
-  Create eleven new questions to ask the people you tagged.

11 Random Facts

Fact #1
I am currently obsessed with facial masks. I don't remember how I lived without them before. Every two or three days, or whenever my skin feels particularly dreary, I just pop one of this pups open and enjoy the hydrating benefits of sitting with a thin piece of cloth saturated with serum on your face. It's a lot better than it sounds. Right now, my current favorite is Etude House's I Need You Lemon Mask Sheet.

Fact #2
I am currently trying to revamp my wardrobe and style, and generally try to put more effort in when dressing myself. I feel like I have all these cute clothes but end up just wearing the same things over and over again out of habit.

Fact #3
I like keeping pens from the hotel rooms I stay in. It's sort of like a mini hobby or collection.

Fact #4
I have tiny feet. Which makes shopping for shoes both a delight and a bane. Shoes ALWAYS tend to look cuter on my small feet, but finding the right fit is a hassle.

Fact #5
I am entranced by anything Hello Kitty. So much so that I have to force myself to look away after seeing merchandise with that adorable Sanrio face.

Fact #6
I find that stretching every night before bed helps me redistribute my fat (is that even possible?) better than actually exercising. It's just an observation I've made. If I stretch my obliques, the fat there seems to lessen haha.

Fact #7
I take a bath with my ipod playing music. I use this to time how long I've been in the shower/bath and it makes bathtime much more enjoyable

Fact #8
I'm not afraid of cockroaches - mostly just the germs they carry. I can pick one up barehanded or with a tissue and quickly dispose of it, but immediately after, I get the jitters and have to quickly sanitize myself with a douse of alcohol and a figurative flame.

Fact #9
I am in love with sour things in general. I love sour candy, sinigang, sour juice etc.

Fact #10
I find entertainment on writing on others' arms and skin. My favorite things to write/draw are anchors, the word "knoller" and smiley faces

Fact #11
I am a rollercoaster junkie. The first things I always line up to ride in amusement parks are the scary rollercoasters or rides. Fast, high and thrilling rides are less scary to me than slow, high elevation rides (wherein I get dizzy). Crazy, huh?

Amanda's questions for me:


1. If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?
I'd like a hedgehog or a slow loris. But they're both exotic pets and are better off in their natural habitats/ in the hands of someone who knows how to take care of them / a trained professional.

2. What is your dream job?
I've always joked about this with my high school friends, but really they didn't know I was actually serious haha. If I had things my way, I'd be the manager of a boy group in Korea or Japan. Srsly. You guys have no idea how many scenarios I've played in my head - thwarting scandals, organizing performances, feeding unruly boys and getting them to their schedules on time. It just seems like such a fun job.

3. If you could trade lives with anyone for a week, who would it be?
My dog. She just lazes around, eats and sleeps all the time. It seems like such a pampered life haha.

4. What characteristics do you look for in a girl/boyfriend?
Someone who lets me go at my own pace, because I've heard I am a very foolhardy person who knows what she wants and does what she wants to get it lol.

5. If you won $10,000, what is the first thing you would do?
I'd probably blow it on a trip to Japan and a few concerts here and there. This is an honest answer. Most people would say they'd invest it or give it to charity or use it for their family, but let's get real. This is 10,000 dollars out of thin air. There are no repercussions and honestly, who wouldn't want to blow the money on something they've dreamed of for ages?

6. Do you remember the name of your first crush/love?
Shamefully, it was Aaron Carter ahahaha. I was 4. Don't judge me.

7. What is one product that you cannot live without?
Beauty Product: BB Cream
Food Product: Potato Chips
Electronic Gadget: My laptop

8. If you were stuck on a deserted island, who would you want to be stuck with?
Honestly? Nobody AHAHAHA. I'm secretly an introvert.

9. If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
I'd like the power to make anything I affirm/say come true. Imagine, all I have to say is: "All the products in this store belong to me." and they WILL belong to me. Or I'll say "I know how to speak Lebanese now" and BAM! instant lingustic knowledge.

10. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
I honestly loved watching weekday anime on Animax. Yes, I was exposed to the adult themes of Ayashi no Ceres and Fushigi Yuugi quite early in life haha.

11. What is your number 1 thing you want this holiday season?

Some fashionable headphones. Because I broke all my skullcandies and ear pollutions ahaha.

I'm supposed to formulate another 11 questions but in all honesty, I'm LAZY so I'll just copy paste my questions from last time:

1) What were your resolutions this year?
2) Have you stuck with them 'til now?
3) What type of music do you listen to?
4) What are you most looking forward to right now?
5) What parts of the world have you traveled to/would like to travel to?
6) Name one person who has been a big inspiration to you as of lately. You may expound.
7) Where do you see yourself in 5 years, assuming the world does not end in 2012.
8) Are you a hipster? If you are, how hipster are you?
9) If you were a Pokemon, what Pokemon would you be and why?
10) Name one thing you would like to do/complete before you die.
11) If you had a million dollars (USD) what would you do with it? Feel free to have fun with this questions, don't be bound by morality or the world's problems. This is all about YOU.

And since I am lazy, I shall tag ANYONE who wants to do this. Have fun, and good night lovelies!


Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

6 comments:

Amandaaa said...

pfahaha your answers were awesome :D omg you are so brave... i won't even touch a lady bug! thanks for doing the tag!! <3
riceysupreme.blogspot.com

AtomicNony said...

really you feel like the fats distribute when streching. I must try that out!

Eko Trafsilo said...

fact its u very funny... smile Always..

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha, it might just be my imagination, so please tell me if it works!

Ada Agupitan said...

No problem haha. It was really fun :3

Ada Agupitan said...

thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...