MM: Pocketful of Sunshine

Monday, August 27, 2012


It's time for another week's Mixtape Monday, with the last and final song for this week's theme:

Songs for Any Type of Weather

We had a good run, didn't we? Starting out with lots of rain, a not-so-storm, and quite unexpectedly a whole lot of sun. This week, I'd like to end the playlist on a happy lighter note with one of the most annoying, yet addictive songs out there.

You all know it, and you probably hate it, but you sing it in the shower anyway. Take from Emma Stone, it's not something to be ashamed of, especially not if you've got your very own Pocketful of Sunshine 


Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine

I think more than anything, this song was popularized by its use in the awesome teen movie, Easy A. Let's face it, if it weren't for this movie, I doubt anybody'd even give it the time of day. Thank you Emma Stone for introducing us to the awesomeness that is this song.


That being said, I can't say it strongly partakes in this week's theme, but as the troll that I am, I decided I'd just include it for the lolz. It does have the word sunshine in it right?

Emma Stone in Easy A Pocketful of Sunshine
Sing it, Emma!

And that's it for this month's theme! For a list of all the Mixtape Mondays this month, you can refer to the links below.


To view this month's full Mixtape Monday on playlist mode, feel free to visit my YouTube page or go directly to the playlist here.

Stay tuned for more Mixtape Mondays and comment below for next month's theme suggestions!

Ada, signing out!
Get Quality Website Philippines

9 comments:

bubu.andra95 said...

The best part from the movie . Also the movie was veryy good :D

Bere Nice said...

I really love your blog!!! i´m you follower now =)


Kisses form Spain!!

Caro said...

hahaha emma look cute >.<

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks for the follow! I'll follow you back :D

Ada Agupitan said...

I know right? Haha. She just gets prettier and prettier

Ada Agupitan said...

YES. I totally agree :P

Erica M. Baylosis said...

haha . i super love this movie :) especilly emma :D

sherry ann gole cruz said...

nice movie :)

Ada Agupitan said...

Yep. One of my faves <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...