Mixtape Monday: Perfect Day

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hoku in HawaiiOMG THE SUN'S OUT AND IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER MIXTAPE MONDAY!!!!!

Continuing from where we left off with this month's theme:

Songs for Any Type of Weather

I definitely feel overly excited for this theme considering how much it's been raining and now that the sun's out (an unfortunate corollary of which being that it's extremely hot again, but hey who cares, it's SUN!) I can finally force myself to think of some happy song to add to this playlist.

The atmosphere's just so bright and sunny that the first song that comes to my mind is one of those stereotypical bubble-pop 90's songs that we'd all jam along to when we were kids. Don't know what I'm talking about? Well, you'd probably be familiar with this song from the then-hit Legally Blonde.

Perfect Day by Hoku


I know I have a reputation for going overboard with 90s and early 2000 songs but really, who wouldn't love dancing to this song? It's just so damn catchy. I can imagine headbanging to this kicking back at the backseat of a convertible and zooming at speeds probably not legal in my country across the freeway. Haha, I'm letting my imagination get the best of me.

Let me take a moment to stray off topic to give Hoku a special mention. She is absolutely gorgeous, and while most would dismiss her as a busty blonde -  she's not overly skinny and has curves in all the right places. She's sports a healthy natural tan, probably because she's Hawaii born and raised and will you just look at her? She's probably one of my biggest girl-crushes haha. Her image then and now is what today's society should probably strive for. I mean when did this


Overly skinny models

become more attractive than this?


Hoku in Hawaii
Hoku, never change.

Two More weeks left on this month's theme. Hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am. With that being said, that's it for today's Music Monday! You can check out last week's featured song here and other Mixtape Mondays here.


Feel free to leave a comment recommending songs appropriate for this month's theme, or maybe even comments pertaining to how awesome (or not awesome) the weather is where you are!

For now, amma just enjoy whatever sun the Philippines has left before another bout of rain strikes.


Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...