July 2012 Wishlist

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Taking a cue from the wonderful Wanny from http://wanwinkle.blogspot.com/, I thought I'd make a short (okay, so it really isn't that short) wishlist for this July.

I remembered reading from Xiaxue (one of my favorite bloggers and inspirations) that success in life can be attributed to affirmations and gratitude. You can actually read all about it here.

With that in mind, I though I'd go ahead and dwell on a few things I've been eyeing - materially, emotionally and rather shallowly - My July 2012 wishlist.

Sigma Essential Brush Kit in Make Me Cool - My Wishlist

Sigma Essential Brush Kit in Make Me Cool - My Wishlist

I've always aspired to have my own full set of Sigma brushes. Right now I'm stuck using some really crappy Elianto synthetic brushes and I can't hope to afford those fancy per-piece Mac brushes. And while Sigma is still a bit on the pricey side for poor old folk like me, this kit has always caught my eyes as one of the more affordable sets out there. There are other colors (with varying brushes in each set), but I'm biased towards turquoise blue. Did I mention that turquoise is my birthstone? ahaha.
Meroz Linen Platform Cork Wedges Meroz Linen Platform Cork Wedges
Meroz Linen Platform Cork Wedges preferrably in Coral
(or any cork wedges for that matter)

I'm pretty aware that cork wedges aren't exactly the most in-style thing right now, but I've always loved the look and feel of them. They're versatile, walk-friendly, and pretty comfy to boot. I saw a pair of cork wedges that I loved at a local mall, but because I am the poor little pauper that I am I couldn't exactly afford to splurge on them. First world problems.

Yumi Lace Top Chiffon Dress

Yumi Lace Top Chiffon Dress
Some Miscellaneous Cute Japanese Frilly Clothing - (Yumi Lace Top Chiffon Dress)

One of the downfalls of being a science major is that labwork requires you always be in Proper Personnel Equipment and clothing - thus dresses and skirts aren't actually the safest of attires for my occupation and course. So whenever I shop, all I ever tend to look at now are jeans, tights, shirts, etc. I MISS SHOPPING FOR DRESSES AND GIRLY THINGS. I just want the freedom to buy those light cream-colored frilly dresses all those cute Japanese magazine models wear. TT_TT Is that too much to ask!?!?!?


Intuos 5 Professional Pen Tablet

If you've read my History in Art Post or my Energizer Post, you'd know that for the past few months I've been coloring in and lining my art using solely my optical mouse. It's a bummer really and I sincerely want a new tablet. *tears* The chances that I'll be getting one soon are slim though, but if I want it hard enough, I'm sure it'll come to me somehow haha.


Sony α NEX-F3 with 18-55mm Lens

I know I have a damn expensive Panasonic HS700 which is awesome at taking videos and decent photos but this is one of those selfish wants of mine. This seems so much more selca friendly and the sleek white design of it is almost euphoric haha.

And last but not least -


New Followers/Friends/Readers



It's a little pompous for me to ask and even admit to this, but I love meeting new people on line, making friends and reading about how life is for other people in my country and outside of it. Especially if we happen to share common interests. Up 'til now I've relied solely on blog hopping to meet new people, but of the blogs that I drop by, read and comment on, only a handful of people actually take time to read and reply. That's life. People are busy and have priorities, but meh, it never hurts to hope right? Haha.

On that note, feel free to drop me a beat on my Cbox on the right. I follow anybody who follows me anyway and I always make it a point to comment and get to know each of the people I follow :D I'm sure a lot of my friends can attest to that fact haha.

Hope this list didn't come off too strong. How about you guys? Any things you wish you had right now?

Ada, signing out xoxo
Get Quality Website Philippines

14 comments:

Ayaka Shiroyama said...

I wish I had a Labrador puppy, ahaha. I really want one for my birthday >_< it's funny, I can get piercings but I can't get a puppy

y u k u . said...

Really nice post!
Seeing the brushes reminds me of my poor make-up skills and that I actually do not own any prush (at least none you really would like to use for make up).
The dress is absolutely gorgeous and I really wish for you that you may get more time where you can wear girly stuff like that without worrying about safety.


I want a new camera too.
I have an old Kodak EasyShare C613.... but that's all and I really, really, REALLY would love to have the ability to take proper photos with a really good and lovely camera.


I really want to order a new wig as well... and a pair of creepers, new cool accessory, get me a bunch of new mangas, a new game console and games for it...
But I always have too less money to make all of these wishes come true.
I need my money for a short trip to Duesseldorf and I really need to save money for my trip to Japan in the end of this year as well.
Sometimes life really is unfair. *sob*


AND: I'd love to get more comments on my weblog also!
I really know that feeling... I really like to get in touch with other people...
But lately I have the impression my weblog is just damn boring and no body really wants to visit it... visiting maybe but no comments....
It's like searching for water in a desert. D:

Jessica Bouchard said...

Awesome wishlist!! Everything looks amazing! Hopefully one day you can check all of these items off it! :) I'm with you on the sigma brushes! I always lust after the Mr. Bunny set, but I am loving the turquoise now! And ahh cameras omg, don't even get me started! I have my eye on the pink Nikon 1 J1, it's just so perfect! Even if I already have an okay camera, definitely something I would love to be able to splurge on, or get as a gift! haha Love reading your posts, and I know you've commented on mine a few times! :) xo


- Jessica
http://makeupandliving.blogspot.com

Armel Madsen said...

hey, i also want a pen. i can totally relate to how difficult it is to work with a mouse. (and oh, especially since i have cats =^^=)


http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha. I don't know if you were trying to be funny, but I actually literally laughed when I read your comment :P Pen tablets are love. I used to have one until it decided to go belly-up on me. Now it won't read on any of my computers D:

Ada Agupitan said...

Yeah, hopefully I can, and if I don't, I won't let it get to me haha. I love the Mr. Bunny set as well - pink and powder blue, but I found more use out of the brushes that come with this set and the color just catches my eye more haha. But nevertheless, all Sigma brushes are awesome anyway so who's to complain, right?


Now that you mention it, the Nikon camera really does look pretty awesome haha. Stop planting seeds of greed in my head!!! hahaha.


Thanks for commenting!

Ada Agupitan said...

I don't think there's such a thing as "poor makeup skills". I think people just have different styles of putting on makeup, OR, don't wear makeup at all haha. Some people need the tools, and some people don't. Personally, I just want the brush set because I do other people's makeup as a sideline and it's pretty sad that all I have to work with are a bunch of hard-bristled synthetic brushes ahaha.


A WIG! That's something I should put on my next wishlist. I'm stuck with my really dark black hair right now because in all honesty, if I dye it, it'll be dry as heck (from experience). I've ended up stalking some online cosplay wig shops and just "window shopping". A lot of them are pretty expensive *_*


I'm sure when you get to Japan there might be more than a few shops you'd want to splurge on there. Good luck saving up! I sincerely hope you save enough to comfortably buy what you want or at least contentedly enjoy :P


I think blogging is a really pro-active process. It's come to my attention that it isn't just about read and write anymore. And your blog is most definitely not boring! Most of the time people just lurk around blogs anyway. To get them to actually comment, I find that I actually have to go out and meet people x_x For someone who goes to school eight to ten hours a day, five days a week, it's really hard to go and network like that, as it is for you as well. There must be a better way! Haha. I wish for the both of us we get more readers this month as well.


Thanks for commenting Yuku! <3

Ada Agupitan said...

Awwww. I remember wishing I had a white Toy Pomeranian puppy, but then I remembered I still have my Dachshund to worry about x_x Puppies are a big responsibility though, and hopefully when or if you get one for your birthday it doesn't stress you out too much. Potty training them is an ordeal in itself haha.


Shall I suggest you get a rabbit? I'm one of those lucky people who had the pleasure of owning a rabbit at one point in her life. They're low maintenance, cuddly and really fun to own hahaha.

Ayaka Shiroyama said...

They definitely are a big responsibility, but they're so cuuute! I know when uni starts all I'll be thinking about is my puppeh ^^ I want a distraction right now ahaha. My mum won't allow me to get a rabbit >< my brother had one though, and he had a hamster....not fair. He's older than me, so, I wasn't around to help him take care of them LOL. Toy Pomeranians are SO cute I saw them in the pet shop yesterday actually, so cute!

Miki Chelle said...

I wish...... wait, it'll be too long!! gonna post one on blog instead LOL

anyway, the last one RULEZ!!! haha ;p

Ada Agupitan said...

Looking forward to your post! :D Thanks for commenting chelle~ :D

y u k u . said...

I do window shopping the whole time lately. There is so much I actually would like to buy... D:
Money is always rare - no matter what, huh? That's kinda frustrating....


Blogging... guess you are completely right but from time to time a comment would ensure me because I don't know exactly if my ideas for posts and their outcome are really good. xx

wan winkle said...

you know what ..... this crushed me... i'll make this my wishlist next month muahahahaaa (jokin')
i will dream that pen tablet tonight ...
i wish you will have all these soon ❤ヾ(^ ^ゞ)

Ada Agupitan said...

I wish you get what you want too :P There's no harm in dreaming right? haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...