OOTD: Cartoon Casual

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Taking a break from product reviews for awhile. I hope you guys don't mind :3 Just thought I'd share another OOTD. This one isn't as prim and proper as the past few ones. In fact it's pretty laid back haha.

If you guys have followed this blog for a while, you'll know that I'm a huge art junky. Actually, if I hadn't gone to a science high school I most likely would have wanted to enter an arts high school and I'd end up in the College of Fine Arts instead of the College of Science in my in university. That being said, I guess this look is a tribute to what could have been, haha. Thus, quite appropriately, I chose to shoot in one of the artsiest places on campus, the Fine Arts Wall.

Ada Agupitan Cartoon Casual OOTD: College of Fine Arts Wall University of the Philippines Diliman

Every year (or semester? I'm not quite sure). The students of Fine Arts repaint the wall with a different theme or concept. This year seems to draw inspiration from mainstream media, but then again, I'm not sure. Do you guys recognize any of the characters? Either way, it's always fun to come by here and see what's new. They do this so frequently that it seems that the wall gets thicker and thicker each year with each new painting. You can see how thick the paint is judging by the cracks near the bottom.

Ada Agupitan Cartoon Casual OOTD: College of Fine Arts Wall University of the Philippines Diliman

I thought my outfit matched the ambiance quite well, no? What with the cute moe anime girl on my shirt and the mustache statement necklace haha. Excuse my pose, it's a rather awkward position, but I tried, okay!?!? lol.

Ada Agupitan Cartoon Casual OOTD: College of Fine Arts Wall University of the Philippines Diliman

I spot Lumpy Space PrincessDarth Sidius/Palpatine, and No-Face/Kaonashi haha. How vibrant.

Ada Agupitan Cartoon Casual OOTD: College of Fine Arts Wall University of the Philippines Diliman

I'm actually very fond of this necklace. It makes me look like a sir. A rather uncouth and slightly crazy sir, but a sir nonetheless.

While we were shooting a random student whose identity I forget came up to us and asked if he could take a few shots. This was the result haha. It's a rather artsy shot and I guess you can attribute the picture's general lack of my face to creative freedom. I quite like it actually.

Ada Agupitan Cartoon Casual OOTD: College of Fine Arts Wall University of the Philippines Diliman

Well, that's pretty much it. Nothing very special about this look. I actually think the venue carried all of the merit of this shoot. Who knows, maybe next year I'll return and see what's up next for the University of the Philippines Fine Arts Wall.

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

15 comments:

Tea said...

you look amazingly dapper with that mustache, sir.
I like that outfit and your awesome poses :D
I wonder how long they can paint on that wall for xD

y u k u . said...

I like this casual look, sir. (;
And this wall seems like the perfect place for me. haha.
I love such places... *-*

Amandaaa said...

super cute outfit Ada! :D really liking the red mustache XD
riceysupreme.blogspot/com

katrina maryse villanueva said...

really cute outfit .

i love the anime girl print

of your shirt .

:D

brushesandpens.blogspot.com

Ada Agupitan said...

oh yes, I do concur. it suits me quite well.


Thanks for commenting btw :)) They'll probably paint it FOREVER. Or until the thickness makes its way to the main road along the wall haha

Ada Agupitan said...

Thank you. This kind sir appreciates your comment :3


This wall is where all the artsy people hang out. You'd fit right in!

Ada Agupitan said...

haha. I plan on getting a blue and black one soon. Just to spice up my facial hair options, you know? LOL

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks :P Honesty, it was quite cheap haha.

Armel Madsen said...

cute top, ada! and the graffiti looks really cool. i think i should go visit UP and celebrate my narcissism with a lookbook shoot in front of that wall. haha! btw, is this in diliman?

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Ada Agupitan said...

Yeah, this is UP Diliman :) I go to school there. It's pretty convenient to do lookbook shoots here since there's lots of photogenic/scenic places. :P You should stop by some time!

katrina maryse villanueva said...

i super like it .
:)

Tea said...

xD!

You must take a picture of it when that happens *_*

Petty_air said...

LOVE the top! Last time I can remember buying an anime top was in my junior years and I never wanted to wear it, because I was scared it would lose its "novelty" lol but, love the outfit!

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks //^^// as long as something's eye catching, I buy it hahaha. shopaholic x_x

♠ aiMee Bunbun ♠ said...

so cute, i love graffiti art, ur mustache me gusta :)) i see something from studio ghibli hehe :P

http://amz88.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...