May Favorites 2014 + Life + Music

Tuesday, June 03, 2014



I've been really complacent with blog posts lately, huh? Hahaha I guess I just really got into the rhythm of making videos :P I'm honestly not going to  go into the details of all the stuff I showed you in this May Favorites video because I feel like I'm just ridiculously talkative most of the time in my videos :P

So if you guy have any questions with the items above, feel free to ask them below -- I'll definitely get back to you! :3 BTW, if you're looking for where to find those What's Your Flavor Shirts you can find more info here (http://goo.gl/eyjPDr)

Now that I have an outlet for creativity in the form of videos and getting back into my art, I can actually use my blog more for talking about life and you know, what's really been going on haha.

So it's finally June and everybody's on their way back to school. It got me wondering whether or not I should try doing a Back to School Video. Although that'll probably come out pretty late considering I have yet to film it ahaha.

On the same note, I'm also on the way back to work. After a month or two-month-long break from labwork I feel rusty so I need get back into the rhythm. In case you guys I wondering, yes I've graduated, but I still have some labwork and research that I need to tie the ends on. Hopefully if I try hard enough all that research might actually pay off ;)

Meanwhile, this blog will finally become what it's supposed to be -- a stress reliever instead of a stress additive. I hope you guys don't mind me talking much about this stuff :P If not, you can always just skip these introspective and life-themed posts in favor of the ones you like.

ALSO! I've really been getting back into making playlists lately. Granted, they may not be as organized and themed as my previous Mixtape Mondays, but I'll definitely be sharing more with you guys soon so look forward to that!

And if you haven't already seen, I recently did an unboxing video of my recent Etude House package, so if you're interested go check that out!


I'll definitely have more cohesive and planned out blogposts soon guys, so look forward to that!

Ada, signing out!

Follow me!
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Bloglovin
Get Quality Website Philippines

2 comments:

y u k u . said...

It's so motivating to read about your plans and everything.
Next to my studies I sometimes struggle with keeping up my blogging schedule.
Not that I ever effectively had one in the first place... but it bothers me... because I'd love to improve my blogging but it's simply not possible as easy as I wish it was.
Still, trying not to give up and seeing how you get back into blogging and how you enjoy it reminds me how much fun it is for me, too. Actually.
So thanks for that, as well as the nice peek on your hobbies and favorites.
The T-Shirts were absolutely adorable and probably my favorite part!
I also try to get back to drawing but it's a stoney path... *sigh*
But regarding that I was also really excited to see your new pad.

Unknown said...

It's the same to me!!! College is almost killing all my life !! In the end i know worth it.. Im trying to blog as soon as I can too♥

Loving your blog, so definitely follow you now by GFC & IG♥
Could you follow me back please? ^^
I do reviews, tutorials, etc ♥
http://beautysis-co.blogspot.com/

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...