Nostalgia: Yearbook Launch

Monday, November 19, 2012

So  last November 16 was my High School Class/Batch's Yearbook launch after three long years of waiting.


I don't think I have the right to say whether or not the yearbook itself was worth the wait, but what made the yearbook launch truly a success and by all means worth the wait was the company that came with it.

Truly, only 2010 can do 2010.


Ah, so many familiar faces. I think everyone's grown over the past few years and exchanging experiences is always one of the things I sincerely enjoy after long periods of separation.


Yeah, this is what I look like on a normal lab-centric day. All study mode with chipped nails, a simple side pony and a college of science-themed t-shirt (not seen). I only really get a chance to dress up on days when I'm not required to work in the lab, thus my OOTD posts are scarce and spread out lol. And people wonder why I don't take more pictures hahaha


This was my fourth year cafeteria table gang. The rose among the thorns indeed hahaha. We're all not-so-secretly nerds, and I'm pretty sure one of these people here will end up changing the world someday. (I wasn't able to take pictures of a lot of people since my battery was almost dead. Fail me D: Sorry, Estelle, Kat, Alvin, Marz, etc.)

The other half of the yearbook launch consisted of presentations and general merry-making. Plus making jokes of not having seen people for ages (when really you seem them everyday). Because really most of my classmates now in college are from the same high school anyway, but meh.


After the actual launch was a Sportsfest/afterparty-gettogether, but in all honesty, I'm not exactly in that crowd, nor am I one to impose my presence (at least I try not to as much these days), so I just went straight home. Plus, I was pooped from a 5-and-a-half-hour lab period just earlier. Busy busy busy.

That being said, it was a fun night. Nostalgia induced feels were plenty. I'm not entirely sure if I'm ready to reveal my yearbook page just yet -- maybe some other time. For now, I am content.

Ada, signing out.

Photos courtesy of Camilla Carag, Paul Gilbert Castro and Fatima Centeno
Get Quality Website Philippines

1 comment:

wan winkle said...

you dudes r awesome....

that is all

byebye ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...