Sample Room: IS THIS REAL LIFE???

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Guess what guys? I think I found one of my new favorite sites in the universe.


puking rainbows rage face meme
IS THIS REAL LIFE??? OR IS THIS JUST FANTASY???


Yeah, I think the name says it all. It's safe to say that this is a dream come true for a lot of beauty product enthusiasts out there, especially in the Philippines. There are a few services like this around, but most of them make you pay a small monthly fee, whereas all the products showcased in this site are FREE (plus shipping).

Sample Room sampleroom.ph try before you buy
The philosophy is simple. Try before you buy. Review and get points. Get points and try more. What more could you ask for? The site is still on its beta phase and so far only a few products are up for grabs for review and trial, but the prospects are promising, what with the promise of diversity this site has to offer --

Sample Room sampleroom.ph try before you buy
So much to choose from!

This site allows you to try out sample products for free through the use of points. Sign up now and get a free 100 points for immediate use. Try out a product and review it and you regain your spent points  and gain incentive points as well. *_* IT'S SO SIMPLE.

Sample Room sampleroom.ph try before you buy

I am honestly super excited about this site haha. Because heck, I'll be honest - I AM SO BROKE LOL. Well, not really, but I've been keeping a close watch on my wallet recently to try to avoid my shopaholic tendencies, but this CHANGES EVERYTHING.

Please tell me I'm not the only one excited about this =3=

What are you waiting for?????

Get Quality Website Philippines

10 comments:

GiGi said...

This looks awesome!!! Gonna check it right away :)

y u k u . said...

Honestly.... I'm a bit skeptic...
But I always hesitate easily before actually doing things.
That's a bad charactertrade, really. ~~

Amandaaa said...

hmmm call me paranoid but is this real? ahaha i love how your picture perfectly matches the image in my head of how excited you are about this ahaha! XD
riceysupreme.blogspot.com

Raimar Guevara said...

wow *...* this looks really georgeus i want try!

wiiii....

Sakuranko Blog

My Facebook Fan Page

Ada Agupitan said...

So far yeah :) You only have to pay for the shipping fee. But from what I know, it's only available here in the Philippines :) You can see why I'm so excited haha. It's also like free advertising for the companies that want their stuff tried out and reviewed online. So it's a good deal for them too :P

Ada Agupitan said...

It's okay, you have good reason to be skeptic :)) but this is legit. But from what I know, the service is only applicable in the Philippines. It's basically like a public sponsorship, how companies send people free things in exchange for reviews or publicity. But in this site, it does it on a point system. So even if you aren't a famous blogger, you can benefit from reviewing their things and they get free publicity :)

Ada Agupitan said...

I know right! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if the service is applicable outside the Philippines, but you can check it out~ It's pretty legit.

Ada Agupitan said...

It really is awesome. Just not sure if it's available outside of my country. Hopefully it is. Thanks for dropping by!

Caro said...

oh wanna try :)

y u k u . said...

That really sounds promising and great.
Actually it's sad that I'm not able to participate outside the Philippines. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...