Advertorial: Geeky Glasses Frames from Warby Parker

Monday, December 03, 2012

Hey guys. It's yet another lazy day of posting so I thought I'd keep it chill with a little self-rambling. Most of my readers probably don't know that I'm one of those unlucky people who suffer from myopia, a.k.a. short-sightedness. I know, sucks right?

I only ever thought to check it out from my second year of high school, so really, when I found out, I was a bit devastated. In the middle of high school, suddenly getting glasses is sort of like suddenly having all your hair chopped off. It's a totally different look and for some people it's really hard to rock (plus, I even had braces then. Ick). Unfortunately for me, I was bound by the fashion constraints that my mother's approval limited me to so I was stuck with icky metal-framed glasses for quite a long while.

Ada circa 2010. Right after I got my braces off. Yeah, I've changed a lot since then haha.

Thankfully though, I managed to outgrow that phase into a more sleek polished look with geeky, hipster, but reasonably fashionable glasses.

Ada a few months ago

That being said, I'm still in the search for my perfect pair of glasses. It just so happens Warby Parker has a pretty good catalog of fashionable geek glasses frames so I can embrace my inner geek whilst remaining reasonably chic.

Warby Parker Glasses Frames Holiday 2012 Collection

Warby Parker Glasses Frames Titanium 2012 Collection

Warby Parker, according to their website

"was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to create boutique-quality, classically crafted eyewear at a revolutionary price point"

IMO, they're still a bit pricey for my budget, but for titanium frames, you're getting good quality for your buck. The website catalogs wide-framed glasses for women and men in different styles that match any face or eye shape. It's quite intriguing actually, and since it's December, they have a new holiday collection that you guys may be interested in trying out or browsing.

Warby Parker Glasses Frames Holiday 2012 Collection Duckworth in Marine Slate

Some of them are quite festive if you ask me

And even if you're lucky enough not to be plagued with myopia like me, these definitely make a pretty good fashion statement.

So why not try out your own pair of geek glasses frames from warbyparker.com? You're sure to be a stunner.

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

8 comments:

Tea said...

Titanium frames! That sounds really awesome :D
Also wow! you have changed a lot since 2010! Are those the same glasses?

Daydreaming Teacup said...

I was in the same position as you but a year ago! It's bliss to have (more) freedom as you grow older though. I love the geeky frames, they look great on you as well!

Ada Agupitan said...

nope, the first ones were metal framed, while the second ones were wide framed hipster-y type of glasses haha.

Ada Agupitan said...

LOL, I know right? I still get flack from my mom about my fashion choices sometimes, but hey, at least there's freedom right?


Thanks for commenting~ :3

Amandaaa said...

aww you look so cute with glasses <3 :D geeky frames are the only way to go in my book. matches my geeky soul ahaha!

riceysupreme.blogspot.com

Ada Agupitan said...

IKR? We should all embrace our inner geeks! GEEK NATION UNITE! haha

wan winkle said...

i just love your glasses ... and honestly you look friggin' fantastic with them

Ada Agupitan said...

thanks wanny~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...