December Wishlist

Saturday, December 01, 2012

I feel like it's been such a long time since I've made a wishlist, and though I don't celebrate Christmas, merely because I haven't done one of these posts in so long, I feel entitled to make one, so bah humbug, here I go. (yay, run-on sentence!)

1. Antique Owl Necklace - First up on my list is something I've been wanting, and actually have the capability of getting, but in all honesty, I'm just too lazy to go out and get one :P


I've actually seen loads of these in bazaars, boutiques, street stalls -- just EVERYWHERE. I never got around to ever buying one because I always told myself "Meh, I'm sure I could find someplace else that sells it for cheaper." Of course, I'm always right but in so doing, I never get around to buying one. One of the two paradoxes of saving: You're too concerned about saving that you don't buy anything at all. The other one?  You're too concerned about saving that you end up spending more than you actually want to. LOL owell.

2. Accessory organizers - I've started collecting accessories lately. Mostly because I have so many clothes but nothing to accessorize them with, and partially because they're easier to hide and thus lessening the chance of being judged by my peers as a shopaholic. (I think I am slowly on the path to doom).

bracelet accessory tiered organizer ring accessory organizer stand

Anything simple will do. I've actually been eyeing a few of the organizers from Miss Bella PH and might actually visit their booth over at the World Trade Center to check out their goods once I have the moolah to spend haha.

3. Scented Candle Jars - I love scented candles. I'm just not a fan of dripping wax and the stereotypical vanilla vomit-worthy scent. I've been hunting for some scented candle jars here in the Philippines and sadly they don't have much of a selection.

Yankee scented candle jars

I like the concept of different candles for different days and switching them around. And having them all up in cute jars makes them decorative as well as festive. I'm more of a fan of food or fruit type scents than flower type scents, but honestly, when you've been in a search for this long, you can't be very picky.

4. Vintage Flip-up sunglasses - I've seen a few of these going around on lookbooks recently and I may seem like I'm jumping on the bandwagon but aren't they just so awesome?

Vintage flip-up sunlasses

Of course I'm pretty sure I won't be going for this pair - it's way off my budget haha. Maybe a trip to the local thrift market will do me some good lol.

And lastly, a little message from our little guy who seems to feel neglected lately because of my busy schedule. He's been feeling lonely lately and has been bugging me about pimping him out more. In particular, I think he's searching for a new little "friend", so hear him out a bit, eh?

Thor Mini Muggs action figure toy Marvel Avengers.
This isn't E-Harmony Thor.

Yehp, seems like the little guy's gone off the deep end with his loneliness. Let's just humor him for this wishlist eh? Who knows? His wish just might come true pretty soon.

Sorry for this post's lack of festiveness. I know everybody's getting into the Christmas Spirit, but I'm just not one of those people haha. But hey, doesn't mean I don't care about you guys? What are your wishes this december? Feel free to link me to one of your wishlists. Maybe we can help each other out haha.

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

22 comments:

Junjun said...

Oh~ I really need to get an accessory organizer as well. @~@ My old small accessory box is overflowing now. D':

Raimar Guevara said...

The vintage lsunglasses loks beautiful!

Really cool wish list!

Xoxo

Sakuranko Blog

My Facebook Fan Page

Armel Madsen said...

yeah, ada, that also happens to me, the "i won't buy it because i know i can find a much cheaper option." and yes, in the end, i don't have the item. i do have an owl necklace, though -- with feathers! :)

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Ada Agupitan said...

That's it D: The next time I see a necklace like that I'll BUY IT. I'm so fed up of not having it while others do haha. Shopaholic irrational-mode ON. :P

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting! :)

Ada Agupitan said...

I know the feeling. Sometimes I wake up because of something bumpy on my bed and I realize it's a long lost ring I just didn't have space for in my drawer. UGH. I need to get organized D:

Sapphire said...

I know the feeling! I've seen those necklaces for like 99p on ebay, might be worth looking on there ^^

Sapphire
xo

Ada Agupitan said...

the cheapest I saw were 88p at Daiso :P not bad, actually. I was just too disillusioned to realize what a steal it was haha. Thanks for dropping by again~ :3

Petty_air said...

I really wanted to buy an owl necklace, I think they're so cute, but they're all sold out down here DX I've only seen an antique tortoise necklace which looks just as cute ^^

Ada Agupitan said...

I've seen these being sold in flee markets, daiso, forever 21, department stores, try looking around, I'm sure you'll find one. I even here there's some on ebay! Either way, a tortoise necklace sounds just as good *_* I want one now as well D: darn you haha

katrina maryse villanueva said...

i would want to have organizers
as well.
i saw an online shop selling 'em
here: Miss Bella
and am addicted to owl necklaces too.

:D

---

brushesandpens

ねこちゃん said...

I've been wishing for an owl necklace for a long time too :) the flip-up glasses are cool!

Ada Agupitan said...

Yeah, I actually mentioned that shop in my post haha. I'm saving up for some, and I'm actually in the process of moving houses, so I'll have to wait until I'm settled to get them :P Thanks for commenting :)

Ada Agupitan said...

Lol I didn't realize how popular they were. Now I feel all hipster liking them before they were cool but realized I don't even have one so I can't complain LOL. My inner hipster tells me not to get one, but the owl-lover inside of me begs to differ :P


Thanks for commenting! :)

Sapphire said...

Wow that's such good value! Can't complain at that really ^^ I'm a huge owl lover too~

xo

katrina maryse villanueva said...

yup, saw it on your post.
ulit-ulit lang ako.
ahahaha.
my mum bought lipstick organizers their
and we had a fast transaction.
she loved the organizers.

Andrea Macam said...

hi arjelle! i think i know where those owl necklaces and the organizer (accessories in general) are cheapest. i think i can bring you there if you are up for it... or if your brother allows. ^_^

fun blog!:)

Ada Agupitan said...

hahaha thanks :P I'll probably only be available after the 15th though :P I'll go ask permission LOL :D

Miss Bella PH said...

Hi Ms. Ada! This is Miss Bella PH. Thank you for featuring us here! :D Can I share this on my facebook page? :D

Ada Agupitan said...

Hello! I didn't explicitly use products from Miss Bella PH, but I'm a huge fan :) You're still free to share this post if you feel it's appropriate :)

sherry ann gole cruz said...

love owl necklaces too and i collect owl accessories,they are sos cute

Ada Agupitan said...

I know right? I've collected a lot as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...