Vanity: Criminal Minds

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Okay, so the rain has passed and life has regained a certain extent of normalcy. I feel relieved to say that none of my loved ones were harmed during the ordeal, but it's a bit hard to break the solemnity considering how many people were displaced because of the floods, even until now. Right now, all I can do is pray for their safety and hope for the best. May the elements have mercy on our low-lying plains x_x

That being said, I've had this post lined up for awhile and it's a waste to let it go unposted so here goes.

So quite a while ago we held our organization/club applicant's Buddy Bidding. Sort of like a human auction for people who'll guide them through their application process. Don't ask me - it's a pretty weird tradition, but almost all the orgs in our college have it. Is this a common ting overseas too? I don't know.

Either way, our theme was cops and robbers. The applicants would be 'cops' and we'd be 'robbers' or criminals they'd have to catch. Eventually the idea evolved into them having to bail us out instead. Much more appropriate considering the amount of money that was spent that night haha.

 I originally lobbied (okay, I didn't lobby. I just silently wished inside) for the theme to be Hunger Games related, but sadly the idea was turned down (or rather not actually considered haha).

Which isn't to say I didn't enjoy the theme. Some of my friends and I took it upon ourselves to look like the most stylish, badass criminals out there. I'm not sure if we succeeded or not, but the product of our musing came out through a little impromptu photoshoot haha.


I'm not sleep-deprived in this picture guys. I just tried to make my makeup look more grungy, but I failed miserably, the result being that I look like I hadn't slept/eaten in ages. For this look, I guess it's okay haha.


Okay, I'll admit it - I look more like a hobo than a criminal, but it was the best I could do at such short notice. At least I'm rocking the vagabond look haha.

"I got fired from my job, evicted from my house. The only things I have are the clothes on my back and my awesomely awesome boots and now I must spend the night sleeping on a park bench. *angst*


I'm pretty sure my friend looks more like a criminal than I do, but not really. I'd imagine we'd be those type of criminals you'd see in Home Alone 3 or something. A bumbling bunch of baboons, most likely. And before you guys point out anything else, the picture LIES!!!!

I AM NOT FOUR FEET AND SIX INCHES! I AM FIVE FEET TALL, I PROMISE! WHY WON'T YOU BELIEEEEVE ME!?!?!?!? TT_TT

Well, it's no use crying over spilled milk. Here, have an awesome shot of me before you leave. Even if I'm not tall, at least I know I'd survive on such meager fashion haha.


Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

8 comments:

Jacynta Walsh said...

love these photos!!


http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.com

y u k u . said...

Those photos are really great. :]
I'm relieved the rain has stopped and I hope that everyone will be doing better again soon!

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks! Everything's slowly returning to normal. I think relocation and relief are going smoothly as well :)

Caro said...

wow nice pic :3

Miki Chelle said...

the photos are cool!!! :D and by the way, you just reminded me of the fact I was once living beside the prison for 10 years LOL!

Xixia Wang said...

Ahh, these photos are awesome! This is actually a really cool theme ( plus, I really enjoy the television show, whenever I can catch it ^^ ), and you look badass. :P

wan winkle said...

so cool, you guys look like some bank robbers gang

halfwhiteboy said...

haha. work it, girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...