August 2012 Wishlist

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another month, another post dedicated to hopeless dreaming haha. And here I present my wishlist for this month :) This post was a bit late considering all the setbacks with the rain. It's no big news then that a lot of my wishes for this month will be somewhat weather related x_x

#1 Lens Coffee Mug: It's August, and it officially rains every day (a sad testimony of that we've seen through the recent floods). Sometimes, all I really want is to keep warm, damnit! I need me some coffee, and to deter anyone from stealing my coffee, I shall keep it in an expensive and fragile looking lens. Pretty smart eh?

Nikon Lens Coffee Mug

#2 Cute Bunny Hoodie (or any hoodie with animal ears for that matter): August is probably the only month I can get away with wearing a dress/hoodie as cozy looking as this. I mean look at it - IT HAS BUNNY EARS. How could you NOT want to wear bunny ears in the cold sopping rain!?!?

Bunny Hoodie Dress

#3 Weather appropriate footwaear: Speaking of rain, you know what else I desperately need? Rain boots. I find it annoying that the only rain boots I find are those ugly red or yellow ones that make you feel like you're emulating Ronal McDonald or something. I need something that doesn't scream fast food chain. Preferably one in every design below hahaha.
Graffiti Knee High Rain Boot MULTI

Graffiti Knee High Rain Boot MULTI




And just for the heck of it,

#4 A new BB Cream: I've been wanting this BB cream for forever but it's so expensive and I'm not even sure if it'll suit my skintone TT_TT I guess I will never know.
Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream

#5 Safety, no more suspensions, no more floods. This probably isn't something that can happen over night, and unlike all the rest of the items in my list, it can't exactly be purchased. My heart goes out to all the people out there still displaced, especially considering we have a new storm coming called Helen. Everyone keep safe!

Ah, wishful thinking. It's as far as I'll get. What are your August wants and wishes? Please tell me I'm not the only one obsessed with stocking up on rain gear haha.

Maybe I should just wish for the rain to stop, or to never come again? But that might bring on some unprecedented consequences of its own, so maybe not.

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

8 comments:

halfwhiteboy said...

the coffee mug's really cool!


http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Xixia Wang said...

Oh I love posts like this! :)
Hmm for rain boots, have you considered getting Wellingtons? They're apparently the best! And ahh...that Lens Mug looks amazing! So realistic.

Caro said...

is good to dream wasnt we :3

Miki Chelle said...

I missed my August wish-list post -__- and I love the bunny hoodie ;D


xoxo
chelle

Ada Agupitan said...

It's fine :P Keeping a simple eye is good too. Not like we need a wishlist every month :P I really just didn't have anything better to post haha

Ada Agupitan said...

Yeah, it sure is <3

Ada Agupitan said...

I know right. It's like sky's the limit. I actually really like Wellingtons but if I'm not mistaken I can't seem to get them readily locally so meh D:


I've been eyeing that lens mug for awhile, but it's pretty pricey, and for good reason :P

Ada Agupitan said...

I know, right? I saw a korean pop star using one and I was 'wtf she's drinking out of a lens'. I thought it was specially made but it turns out almost all top DSLR companies have their own version lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...