Personal: School, Photoshoots, Vanity

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hehe, I've been posting so much about movies, makeup, and music (woah 3 M's!) lately that I seem to have forgotten how it's like to actually post something personal haha. So here I am letting all my friends and readers have a glimpse into a little bit of my life as a student.

As all of you may have noticed by some of my posts which seem geeky and science-heavy, I actually major in molecular biology and biotechnology. Lol, I know, it's a mouthful isn't it? When people ask I always end up having to explain what I study or what the heck that even is. To put it simply, I study the molecular basis of genetics, and more specifically gene expression. But that's not what I'm going to talk about in this post because I am a shallow girl with shallow thoughts and I actually just want to let out a little steam by posting.

Needless to say people always end up thinking I'm such a nerd when I tell them about it (as most of you are probably thinking now). But I guess this post is to show you guys we aren't just nerds :P We have fun as well you know!??!?!?

Like a few weeks ago, my committee in my sole organization (like a club) as of this moment - The Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Society of the University of the Philippines (yes, original, I know) had a photoshoot. WHOO VANITY TIME! 






It wasn't much of a photoshoot. We mostly just did it for the sake of having it done since it was required, but our theme was "green" (like they couldn't tell already Ada =_=") Haha, when you're in college you don't exactly have time to glam up and dress fancily for a shoot (or at least I didn't) - we ended up looking really normal, so I added filters to make the photos look more lethargic vintage. 

Our college campus always ends up looking more photogenic than it actually is, naturally haha.

So this was basically just a filler post, nothing much. I actually just wanted to share these shots because they looked so pretty :P Ah the wonders of filters and photography :P

Here, I leave you with a vain shot in spite because all my online friends are on vacation and I have a Geology exam tomorrow that I should be studying for. FML.


Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

11 comments:

wan winkle said...

oh my! Ada is sooo pretty (//0__0//) !!!!!!!,, you should make more photoshoots this looks awesome , and good luck to the exam

also i've nominated you for 2 new awards on my blog

alex said...

haha oh wow, my older sister got her undergraduate degree in molecular biology....i will never fully understand the major...ever. xD being a nerd is a good thing! don't wanna be called an idiot or a slacker, hhaha my major is even a bigger mouthful...Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology. Exciting stuff! (not really)

hahaa super cute photos of you and your friends! it's good to let loose once in a while~ hehe good luck on your exam!

alex @ carouselstreet.com

monkeydrama said...

Hey there..:) heha Seems like me and Wanny nominated you for the same award...hehe No problemo? :D

Your photos are really cute ^^ Best of luck for your exam:)

Love,
Bob

Ada Agupitan said...

Oh stop it you, you're making me blush \(//>_ Haha I'll try to do more of these kinds of posts :P The exam wasn't as hard as expected, so yay!


Thanks for the nomination :P I'll try to do this asap! :D

Ada Agupitan said...

Hahahaha, your sister has good taste ;) LOL. To each his own, really :P Speech-Language Pathology sounds like something I might be into for the conceptual part of the study but I don't think I'd do well with patient interactions ahaha.


Thanks for commenting. I've followed you on bloglovin' because your site looks legitimately awesome :D Thanks again for the visit! :D

Monica Ai (桃仁香・愛) said...

omg in the last picture you look like yamada yu!

Adam said...

Nice photos

Ada Agupitan said...

No problem! I've done the tag. I really appreciate being nominated! Thanks for commenting and reading! *hugs*

Ada Agupitan said...

Aww shucks ///>_</// You're making me blush haha. I think it's probably just the lighting and the angle, but thanks anyway :3 I love Yamada Yu and I'm flattered you think I look like her. You just made my day LOL. :D

miyalicious said...

Wow, you are so much pretty *__*

Ada Agupitan said...

Hehe, thanks //@_@// I'm getting a lot of compliments on this post, but really guys, it's just the lighting haha :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...