Experimenting

Sunday, July 15, 2012

So some time last week I was bored. Bored despite having so much work to do and bored despite needing to study for the flurry of tests that are sure to catch me off guard next week. I know - I'm a horrible student D: I blame all my online friends for being on vacation and making me envious of their no-school-ing-ness.

So I guess I just let my mind and hands wander. I experimented with a few combination of lashes and   actually gave lining my waterline a whirl. I don't usually do that >_>

Moreover, I played around with color curves and selective color of the photo. My goal was to recreate some filters on instagram, but I failed miserably. This is the result:

Most people call this type of thing vanity, or camwhoring. I choose to call it experimenting, buwahahaha.

Excuse me, I'm in my jammies x_x

This one didn't turn out so bad.

I think I'd like this more if the hue was more pink than blue. Back to the drawing board.

Haha. Filters make everything look so pretty *_* Even me :P

This, by the way, is one of the very few times my wearing false lashes didn't turn into something horrendously wrong. Thanks Keikei for the tutorial - it really helped!

 Doesn't mean I'll be wearing these babies out anytime soon though :P The lashes I'm wearing are a combination of a brandless pair from a local department store and one of the Daiso pairs of lashes - I forget which ones. I don't think I'm brave enough to sport false lower lashes yet haha.

That aside, these filters are a product of me toying around on photoshop. I don't actually have a real filter program on my PC and I'm way too lazy to actually instagram. Any recommendations for easy filter fixes?

Owell. Boredom alleviated. Back to reality.

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

16 comments:

Dayang said...

You look amazing,so pretty.
Thank you for following,followed you back,adore your blog
xoxo

Kirsten Stephenson said...

Yay! you did it ^0^ ♥ False lashes make you look so pretty!♥

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks for the follow back! :D

Ada Agupitan said...

Aww, thanks //@_@// I tried my best haha

torukogyaru said...

Hi there ! thank you for your comment and following my blog *-* I'm also following you ^^
torukogyaru.blogspot.com

renji said...

really beautiful dear....I am ur newest follower....


Renji
www.makeupholicworld.com

Che said...

It is fun to play with filters =) Love the falsies, and you are one gorgeous girl =)
- Che


style-che.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

your eyes look so pretty, and i like those edits, especially the last one,
i understand you there, the pink hue is hardest to achieve

~~~❤

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks for the follow! :)

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks for dropping by Renji!

Ada Agupitan said...

Aww, shucks. You're making me blush haha.

Ada Agupitan said...

I know right? I've been playing around trying to get it to work. I wonder how those smartphone apps do it lol. Thanks wanny! <3

halfwhiteboy said...

no worries. i also always fail at trying to recreate filters and other such effects on PS.


http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha there must be a simpler way!

♠ aiMee Bunbun ♠ said...

u look so pretty in the photos <3 i love the lashes hihi ;3
~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks :3 haha nabili ko lang yun sa landmark, yung mga 30 pesos lang ahahahaha. In fairness, maganda na rin LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...