Mixtape Mondays: 2 Week Hiatus

Monday, July 16, 2012


Hey guys! It's a little sad to say that there will be no Mixtape Monday this week. Or next week either. *sadface*

rage face why meme
But Why!?!?!?


It's just that I've been really busy recently (tests, lab reports and general activities) and the only reason I've been able to post is because I've had posts lined up and scheduled for publishing since last week. This week however, I was not able to properly prepare a Mixtape Monday for you guys D: I know, FOR SHAME, ADA. FOR SHAME.


But you can still view last week's playlist here.


I'll be going on a 2-week hiatus for this segment of my blog because these posts take by far the longest time to prepare (It takes me ages to find a good theme, at least 3 hours to a day to screen for appropriate songs and another hour or two to write up descriptions, embed videos etc).


I'm thinking of rebooting Mixtape Mondays to a different format and style two weeks from now, and you can be sure that by then I'll have my stuff straightened out D: I'll still be posting some music today, but it won't be an entire playlist and there won't be a particular theme. Please bear with me x_x

rage face OKAY meme


So to assure you guys that I'll be back with more awesome music-y goodness I leave you with one of my favorite Kpop songs: 2pm's I'll be Back.




Ada, signing out! See you soon on my other posts!
Get Quality Website Philippines

5 comments:

JoyceHuang said...

i love this song by 2pm, i'll be back. it never gets old lol it's so catchy!

keep in touch :)
-Joyce

Do you like beauty products?
We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

Carla said...

Good luck ur school stuff. Its annoying when school things get in the way but theyre always priority.. Anyway u have a cute blog!

Xo, Carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha thanks for commenting joyce! :)

Caro said...

waiting you to be back :3

Ada Agupitan said...

Don't worry. I'll be back soon ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...