EarWorm: SISTAR Loving U

Thursday, June 28, 2012


Short music post on SISTAR's newly released MV for Loving U. I love songs and music videos like this where a band or a girl or boy group is just having fun and enjoying with random dance sequences spliced in. It's setting and feel is quite reminiscent of Buono's Take it Easy MV, except this one has a much higher production value, more mature and scantily clad girls and awesome Hawaiian surf scenes. I like the fact that despite the fact that the girls are technically doing work whilst filming for this music video, their company essentially gave them some time off to just enjoy themselves whilst doing so. The girls deserve it. 


Can we just take a moment and appreciate Hyorin's awesome Hello Kitty Glasses? I have a pair of those too. Haha.

Give the song a quick listen and maybe even a few minutes off to view - I'm sure the boys won't mind because as SISTAR has become so aptly known for (1) (2) (3), their dances are quite - let's just say alluring. Haha.

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

8 comments:

stevia said...

Lovin youuuuuu u u u u..
I much prefer their Alone but it's quite addictive
and I got the HD MV in my iPad
so going to show it to the boys tomorrow. I'm so bad.. Haha


<3






The Sweetest
Escape

Ada Agupitan said...

Whooo. I liked Alone better as a song but I much prefer this video. I guess I'm just a sucker for bright colors and beaches :P


All my guy friends love SISTAR too ahaha. Thanks for commenting! <3

Eriinnye said...

I am not sure yet whether I like it or not but for now I like Alone much much much more - I like this video but I shouldn't watch it since i don't have vacations now T.T

wan winkle said...

this is awesome... is impossible that these girls didn't had fun while making this video... i really love those high saturation scenes where the colors stand out
oh!!! and i want their clothes
~~~

Ada Agupitan said...

Personally, I like upbeat music, so I loved the song the first time I heard it. But I totally agree with you. Song, music, and composition-wise, Alone trumps this song by a landslide. But I really did enjoy this video. Don't worry, you're not the only one. I'm actually on my third year of college now, studying my butt off while half of the world is out enjoying their summer. x_x I feel for you, I really do.

Ada Agupitan said...

Whoo~ Glad you liked the song. The high saturation shots are gorgeous aren't they? They make the entire video look so fresh. The clothes and the SHOES are amazing too. :3


Thanks for commenting!

Miharu Julie said...

Amazing xD
Ί love their clothes ♥

Eriinnye said...

I like the song at the moment but it isn't a "OMG this song is so awesome - I have to listen it the whole day now"-Song xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...