Beautiful Blogger Award

Friday, June 22, 2012

And now for another award post. Two in one week! I feel honored :3

I was nominated for this award by:

Chelle from Chelle's Room

and

Wanberry/Wanny from Wannyblog

Rules:


1. Thank the person which nominated you and link to her blog.
Thanks guys! I feel really honored. I've been out of the blogosphere for so long so it's glad to know that my new readers as well as the people I follow have come to value some, if not all, my posts :)

You guys should check these beautiful girls out!

Chelle [x]
Wanny [x]

2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog poped-up and what makes you continue it.
I've kept a written journal ever since I was in first grade and I've been blogging since 2004 and it mostly started from my time on Neopets admittedly. Someone from there recommended I make a Sheezyart and for a time, the journal on that art site was the one I updated regularly. And then in my third year of high school in 2008, as a computer science project, we were assigned to layout, code and maintain a blog for the entire year, and thus this blog was created. I've mostly kept my entries from that time of my life and you'll notice my interests, tendencies and what I blog about have changed vastly since then.


I decided to restart this blog over the summer of my third year in college (this year) because I was inspired by the escapades of a few Singaporean bloggers:  Xiaxue, Qiu Qiu ans Sophie Wilocq. I really enjoy writing and blogging and I'm not going to lie, I LOVE ATTENTION. So yeah. Here I am haha.

3. Describe a usual day of your life:
During summers, I wake up late, watch Kdramas or Jdramas, listen to Kpop/Jpop, draw, write and blog. This was how I had been doing things in my blog once I had it revamped. But because classes have started for us poor souls in the Philippines, my day usually starts with me waking up at 6:00, getting ready for class and labwork which happens by 8:30 and then returning home 4:00-7:00 in the afternoon/evening depending on how fast our molecular biology experiments go. (I'm doing a post about life as a Molecular Biology major soon so you'll probably get it by then)

4. The best collaboration with a blogger:
I haven't done an official collab just yet, but I really want to do one with Chelle, Wanny and another Filipina Blogger, aiMee.

I'm sure I can do a fandom Collab with Chelle and probably a makeup/hair/beauty collab with Wanny and aiMee :P

What do you say? Will you guys make my dreams come true? Haha.

5. Worst collaboration with a blogger
Haven't done one yet. Hopefully I'll never have to experience this haha.

6. Explain what having this blog means to you:
This blog is like history to me. When I don't have much to do I always find myself backtracking to my entries in 2008 and reveling at how different I am now as a person. This is also where I vent out, voice out issues and opinions as well as ramble on about the things I'm interested in without being judge directly by my peers. Luckily all my readers so far have been kind. This blog would be nothing without you guys as well, so THANKS! :)

7. Nominate other 5 bloggers
This is my favorite part haha. I nominate:
http://amz88.blogspot.com/
http://www.mirai-l.com/
http://rosee-petals.blogspot.com
http://candycloudsinthesky.blogspot.com/
http://thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.com/

Everybody go check them out! :)

That's it for now!

Ada, signing out xoxo

Get Quality Website Philippines

6 comments:

Meg Hart said...

Thanks so much! It means allot! :)

aiMee Bunbun said...

thank you so much Ada :D surness with the collab thing just tell me what you want and how coz i have no idea XD :))

Becky H-P said...

Thankyou very much :) I will do it now xx

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks for responding to the tag!

Ada Agupitan said...

I was thinking we could just have a normal fan discussion about Japan (sort of like an Instant Messenger convo or a podcast, except in writing). It would be fun doing a collab with you just IMO ahaha. I still have to straighten the quirks out though :P I'll get back to you when I have it figured out ;)

aiMee Bunbun said...

sure thing hehe pm pm :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...