Art Post: Live, Love, Laugh

Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's been a while since I did my last art post and I saw this lying around in my file folders.


Live, Love, Laugh. It's like a mantra. I did this while I was bored and I had originally designed it as a wall-decal for my room at our rest  house at Anvaya Cove, but I never got around to printing it or even painting it on my wall because I was just so in love with the burgundy red of my room that I thought it'd be such a waste.


See how pretty it is? It looks better IRL too. Don't mind the little orange-green thing on the left of my bed. That's Daffy, my teddybear (well, technicallys she's a dog) since I was a child :P I've kept her ever since. She's turning twelve this December 28 ahaha. #childhoodneverdies.

So I tried photoshopping in the decal just to see how it looked before I actually got to work painting it on:

Live Love Laugh Wall Art Decal on Burgundy Red Bedroom Wall

And you can see where my reservations arose. Ahaha. So I never really painted it on. I'm getting to work on a more demure decal which I'll probably work on this coming October to better suit my room :P If you guys have any suggestions, they're more than welcome :P

One of my other resolutions is to get back into art. I've lost some of my mojo ever since college since I didn't actually pursue an art-related course. It can't be helped being from a Science High School, but I'm determined to make the most of my talent (if I have any haha), so stay tuned for more art posts as well :P

Ada, signing off.
Get Quality Website Philippines

7 comments:

Miki Chelle said...

I am so in love with the color of your  room!!!!! :O
I don't have my own room yet, but I hope once I get mine it'll look like yours xDD

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks! I picked out the color, furniture and designs myself. That's just half of my room. Most of my furniture is black, white, neutral and red :)) 

wan winkle said...

i love your art 
and you have some awesome room there... i wish i had a room like that

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha, my room isn't all that. It's a resthouse room so it has no personality. And it's pretty empty x_x I've seen some of your posts and your room looks like my real one back here - well lived in, personal and just perfect :P

Tea said...

I love the color and design of your room
So jealous~
Good luck with designing a new decal :D

AtomicNony said...

your room loosk so cool!, i wish my room was as nice as your. 

Miki Chelle said...

Ooh :O cool!!!
I shared a room with my aunty, and so my room (or our, tbh haha) was dominated by creme pastel color *sigh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...