Special Movie Screening - I WON!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Nuffnang and Energizer The Amazing Spider-Man Contest Winners Ada Agupitan
Repeat after me. Ada is TEH AWESOME.


Okay, so remember the Energizer post I did a few days back? Yehp,  I won.

I think it's awesome that my name starts with two A's. That way on lists, I'm always first. (Although that always gets me during recitation and attendance but meh, you win some, you lose some). But since this post isn't in alphabetical order, I'm assuming this is in order of submission. I actually submitted my post on the first day of the contest, so I'm pretty sure I was one of the first posts they got to haha.

Of course I sat by, refreshing the Nuffnang homepage like a madman waiting for the announcement of the winners. Let's just say I was overly excited because this was my first event haha. So seeing my name up there first was an awesome experience :D

Ahaha. I feel happy to have won in the first ever Nuffnang Event that I'd participated in, and if I'm going to be completely honest, I can't say I was surprised at my win (oooh, swaggah). Partially because what I wrote was the truth and also because I'm pretty confident with my writing and blogging ability. And while I'm sure my post wasn't the most engaging out there, personally I felt it deserved even just a little bit of recognition.

So thanks again, Nuffnang and Energizer for providing me with this amazing opportunity :P Just for that, I'm giving you guys yet another free plug.



I guess I'll meet other new bloggers there as well, and I'm pretty excited to say the least :D If you guys want to participate in other fun events Nuffnang has planned for bloggers and social-media users, click the logo above and get started. It's actually quite fun :D

Now the question: Whom should I bring with me? Haha

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

12 comments:

aiMee Bunbun said...

congratz :D if only the event was withing ortigas or Greenbelt i joined na din, layu ng venue samin hays

Ada Agupitan said...

Lol the event's pretty far from my place too, and on a class day, so I'll basically be rushing from U.P. Diliman to Powerplant mall ahahaha. Too bad about you not joining though, it would've been fun to actually meet up haha. Let's hope the next event is more convenient, eh?


Thanks again! :D

bubu.andra95 said...

Congratz! That's amazing :X I bet it's an amazing movie , I can't wait to see it :X

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks for the congratulations! I think it's a movie worth watching :3

aiMee Bunbun said...

it is far nga from U.P. Diliman, ur from U.P. pala :) next time for sure hehe ;D

wanberry said...

congrats ❤ and this success only means one thing....you are a winner and you should participate in more....
have fun !!!!

Daydreaming Teacup said...

Congrats on winning! I never knew Nuffnang has such events, it sounds really interesting. Have fun! (Also, thanks for dropping by my blog C:)

Ada Agupitan said...

I think the events are specific per country. You should check out their homepage more often to see if there are any events near you! :D


Thanks for commenting :3

Ada Agupitan said...

Awww, shucks. Your comment makes me blush haha. Thanks Wanny!

Armel Madsen said...

why congratulations, my dear! i'm jealous, yes. but congrats. you think i should try serving nuffnang ads already?


- halfwhiteboy

Ada Agupitan said...

I don't see why not? There isn't really a downside to serving nuffnang ads. They're pretty streamlined in their ad selection and the events for the bloggers are also something to look forward to :P You should try it out!

AtomicNony said...

congratulations! i bet you'll enjoy it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...