UPDATES: Where have I been!?!?!?!?!?

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Whooo~! Hey guys! It's been ages, hasn't it? Almost a year if I'm not mistaken. I'm not even sure if most of you still remember me.

If yes, then booyah! Thanks for staying tuned. If not, then I'm just gonna have to regain your readership.



So the big question -- where have I been, and what have I been doing??? Well, it's a pretty long story. You can choose to hear about it in my shrill annoying voice or read more about it below.

This past year has been a huge year for me. I was on my senior year of college for my Bachelor of Science degree on Molecular Biology and Biotechnology. I had to maintain my grades to keep up my standing to graduate Magna Cum Laude, not to mention there was just a butt-load of thesis work to do. At least all that work was worth it -- I won Best Thesis :))

Arjelle Ada Agupitan 2014 Graduate Magna Cum Laude BS Molecular Biology and Biotechnology University of the Philippines Diliman
Oh, over-photoshop GradPics -- We all have them LOL
Setting aside my hobbies and blogging for a while was part of the sacrifices I had to make to get where I am now. I'm happy to say that I am now a contributing factor to our county's unemployed population! HOORAH! All kidding, aside,I plan on applying for an instructor position at my home institute before pursuing my Master's Degree abroad. I'm pretty much PhD-bound, but hey, a lot can change :P

In addition to that, one of the reasons I've been gone is because of moving. I can't say this was a really recent change, but it just took a pretty long time for me to get settled into my new home. I have this pretty new pad -- is that what kids these days call it? A pad? A hood? Whatever. New room practically = new life and new habits and a lot of getting used to.

You've probably seen some of my room from my old instagram photos and backdrops of hauls and other product shots. But I've really only gotten around to decorating and setting things in order recently. You can see most of my room in the video above, but just to show you what I mean, here's my current study-table setup.

decoration office setup diy work in progress

decoration office setup diy work in progress

Ugh, I know -- it's a work in progress. I have a lot of DIY things planned for my room and hopefully I can transform it into my dream room by the end of the summer. I'll be taking you guys along for the ride during this transformation and hopefully I'll have some tips and updates to share with you guys soon.

Something else that's new? I got myself a new laptop! A faster processor and more RAM means I can finally do more videos for you guys! I've really been meaning to do more videos but it was just such a hassle when processing time took 2-4 hours. Now it only takes me 5-20 minutes depending on the length and editing.

On that note, I also have a NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL associated with my Google+ account. So if you can, please do SUBSCRIBE! I'll be posting a lot more often now that I'm able to ;)

I've also updated my twitter to @all_ada_love - just a heads up ;) go follow me if you wish. I don't post much, but I'll definitely try to :P

I'll also try to vary my posts more these days. I realized that I may have alienated a lot of my older audience because I wanted SEO or more views. I don't want to peg my blog as just a beauty blog so I'll try to bring back some of my old-school posts to regain my status as a blog that's about "ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN". Look forward to more music posts, ramblings, DIY, tutorials and personal posts.

That's pretty much it! I have a tutorial and review coming up, so keep tuned for that. I also have a giveaway planned so keep you ears peeled!

That's it for now!

Ada, signing out!

Follow me!
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Bloglovin
Get Quality Website Philippines

9 comments:

Amandaaa said...

YAYYYY you're back!! CONGRATS ON GRADUATING! I'm so excited you are going to film videos now too! I'm excited for your videos since I really like your posts <3

Ada Agupitan said...

Whoooo. Thanks Amanda <3 Haha. Amma have to work really hard to make up for lost time. Really looking forward to more videos too. I still have to figure out the lighting in my room though. It's devoid of natural light most of the time TT_TT I may have to buy or at least build a makeshift softbox TT_TT.

Cryz said...

welcome back AND congrats! i've been waiting for your posts ever since ;n;

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks Cryz! I'll be posting very soon :)

y u k u . said...

*releases a probably inhuman squeal of joy*
YOU ARE FINALLY BACK!
Oh my god, I just realized how awfully much I've missed you!
I'm really looking forward to your coming updates and congratulations to your graduation (ofc!) <3
I will try hard to finally answer your facial expression tag...
Now I have the excuse that I've waited for you to come back before I do that... (hehehe)

KeiKeiKirsten said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!~ ADA ADA ADA♥ I've missed you! *0*(○´∀`○)
Congratulations on graduating! I look very forward to your videos!

Ada Agupitan said...

Whooo! I'm sooooo glad to hear from you. It's been ages since we've last spoken to each other haha. Yes yes! You should definitely do that :))


I'll definitely try to get my rhythm for updating back :P

Ada Agupitan said...

Keikei! <3 I've never stopped reading your blog ahaha. I just never really had the time to comment TT_TT /wrist. You're way ahead of me now guuuurl. I need to catch up ;)

y u k u . said...

I wish I finally got one in the first place... but university and mood swings are calling OTL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...