Hair Story: Feb - March Compilation

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Side Braid LoopWhoo! It's been ages since I've done a post like this. I've been wanting to post up a few more inspired looks from the months of February and this March, but I honestly didn't think that they would constitute an entire full-blown post. So I thought maybe I'd just do a compilation of some cool hair adventures every month haha.

For those readers new to my Hair Story segment,  Hair Story posts are my way of encouraging myself to be more creative with my hair, since most times I either wear it down, or in a boring ol' ponytail D: Hopefully these types of posts will encourage you guys to try out new things as well :P

I'll have to apologize since the pictures aren't as polished as they usually are for my other posts :P Nor is this post as structured as my usual posts, but I reeeeaaa~lly wanted to share these haha.

I've gotten better at braiding! Below was my second or third attempt at a diagonal french braid. It used to be so hard feeling for hair and directing the braid down the right direction but now, I have it all down perfectly. It's definitely a cute twist to a normal french braid :)

Diagonal French Braid

The one below is similar to the hair I did for my Back to School Floral OOTD but this one ends in an elegant bun. Decorating it with flower clips gives it a really nice, regal look if you ask me.

Loop Braid Bun

And last but not least, my latest experimental look haha. My hair has been getting long lately so as a simple little hairdo, I've taken to simply braiding it all down to one side and then looping it up to make a cute side "bun" which is actually a loop of hair. I fixed it up to the side of my head with bobby pins and more flower clips! I'm obsessed.

Side Braid Loop

So what do you guys think? I'm getting pretty better at fancy hair styles :P Goodbye to old boring ponytails! I hope I gave you guys some awesome ideas to try out! Feel free to ask for specific tutorials if you need. I'll be glad to answer any questions :)

EDIT: my flower clips are all from Forever 21 :)

See my other Hair Story Posts here:

Waterfall Twist Braid
Waterfall Twist Braid

Floral Spiral Dutch Lace Braid
Follow me!
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Bloglovin

Hope you enjoyed these!
Ada, signing out.

Get Quality Website Philippines

17 comments:

wan winkle said...

oh! Love the flower clips , the last one is my fav ♡

Junjun said...

Beautiful hairstyles! >u< You're inspiring me to do more with my hair~ xD

Chloe said...

I don't even know how to braid haha (besides basic braiding I do know)... but the hair styles you did are really girly and pretty! They look simple but knowing me I'll probably struggle getting it to look nice :P

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha people told me it makes me look like a milkmaid. At least I look like a classy milkmaid, right? :P

Ada Agupitan said...

I think we should all try new things sometimes haha. What's the use of my 2-foot mop of hair unless I do something with it :P

Ada Agupitan said...

I honestly didn't know much about braiding either, but the tips you find on the internet are like goldmines :) I guess everything's about practice, but the last look from the compilation is really just a normal braid I looped around and clipped up haha. Doesn't need much work at all! :)

Rossy said...

I love braid my hair too.. but since I cut my hair shorter, I never braid my hair again haha... love the waterfall braid..! I try many times to makes those waterfall braid but I failed! even after watching some tutorial on youtube, I still can't make it.. too bad la ~ haha
love the flower clips <3

Ada Agupitan said...

Aww thanks. It helps to really be able to see the hair while doing the braid, huh? It's so much easier for me to braid other people's hair than my own haha. Thanks for dropping by~ :3

wastedpixie said...

very nice flowers in your hair - lovely!

would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to! Can you follow me via bloglovin and google+? http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3787423/ada-no-nikki https://plus.google.com/110854349941430077744

Jing-Jing said...

Pretty hairstyles!! I wish my hair story was as interesting as yours! My hair seems to always either be in a bun, ponytail or down these days :'D

Ada Agupitan said...

Maybe try bunning it while you're asleep? It might come out in pretty waves!

Janet said...

you have such lovely hairstyle and very pretty face ^_~

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks Janet~!

Erica M. Baylosis said...

wow , your very artistic in creating hairstyles :)

sherry ann gole cruz said...

you're very creative on different hairstyle ,,,

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha, it's a hobby of mine -- finding ways to tame my long unruly hair X_x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...