Polka Dot Love Nails

Friday, February 15, 2013

Lol I waited until after V-day to post this because I am a killjoy that way. Also I am swamped with academic requirements so I don't exactly have all the time in the world to devote to properly posting D: I am a fail blogger, I am sorry.

So to win over your hearts (I hope), I've prepared this cute easy to do nail look using some of my favorite polishes to use this time of year - Etude House Nail Polish in PK014 (from this giveaway)Etude House DBR402 Crown Brown Polish,  L'OREAL Nail Color Vernis a Ongles in 203 Till the Sun Comes Up and Essie Nail Polish in Red Nouveau (both from Amanda of RiceySupreme).

 Etude House Nail Polish in PK014, Etude House DBR402 Crown Brown Polish,  L'OREAL Nail Color Vernis a Ongles in 203 Till the Sun Comes Up and Essie Nail Polish in Red Nouveau

Don't the colors just scream flushed pink hearts? I'm totally loving this color combo because it's just so femininely pink with a dash of bright color, but also very neutral and wearable - The best of both worlds. I'm not a fan of loud hot pink and I'm more into warm-toned pastels so this is right up my alley.

I used  L'OREAL Nail Color Vernis a Ongles in 203 Till the Sun Comes Up (a neutral warm tan-peach) as a base for all my fingers save the ring finger, for which I used Etude House's Nail Polish in PK014 (a sparkling light pastel pink). I painted pink-brown polka dots on with Etude House DBR402 Crown Brown Polish and accented my ring finger with a bright red heart using Essie Nail Polish in Red Nouveau.

Heart Polka Dot Pink Brown Valentines Nail Art Tutorial  Etude House Nail Polish in PK014, Etude House DBR402 Crown Brown Polish,  L'OREAL Nail Color Vernis a Ongles in 203 Till the Sun Comes Up and Essie Nail Polish in Red Nouveau

Heart Polka Dot Pink Brown Valentines Nail Art Tutorial  Etude House Nail Polish in PK014, Etude House DBR402 Crown Brown Polish,  L'OREAL Nail Color Vernis a Ongles in 203 Till the Sun Comes Up and Essie Nail Polish in Red Nouveau

Heart Polka Dot Pink Brown Valentines Nail Art Tutorial  Etude House Nail Polish in PK014, Etude House DBR402 Crown Brown Polish,  L'OREAL Nail Color Vernis a Ongles in 203 Till the Sun Comes Up and Essie Nail Polish in Red Nouveau

Heart Polka Dot Pink Brown Valentines Nail Art Tutorial  Etude House Nail Polish in PK014, Etude House DBR402 Crown Brown Polish,  L'OREAL Nail Color Vernis a Ongles in 203 Till the Sun Comes Up and Essie Nail Polish in Red Nouveau

This was unbelievably easy to do and IMO looks quite nifty if you want a simple nail look for the month :P So if you're lacking a significant other, at least you can still fall in love with your own nails hahaha.

I'll have better more well prepared posts up soon hopefully, after all the hullabaloo of exams and requirements.

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

6 comments:

miyalicious said...

I totally love your nail-art. I'm in love with the color combinations and it looks damn cute for V-day. <33

wan winkle said...

that's cute (^__^)~♡

Ada Agupitan said...

I know right? too bad I posted it after x_x didn't have time to post it before D:

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks! A lot of others seem to think so too :P

Kri said...

very lovely! you are so good! \(^0^)/

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks! I'm not that good at all. These were just very easy to do :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...