Haircut: I look TWELVE again!

Friday, November 02, 2012

I didn't realize how much younger (or rather how immature) full bangs made me look lol. I already sort of have a young looking face because my eyes are so close together but looking at these pics, I'm not sure if it's just my clothes or my hair that makes me look like I'm twelve again :))

Ada Agupitan. Hair done by Mr. Shin of Beauty Brick Hair Art Studio Ada Agupitan. Hair done by Mr. Shin of Beauty Brick Hair Art Studio

I got my hair done at the wonderful Beauty Brick Hair Art Studio of which I have been a client for about two years or so. I'm in love with the place really, and the staff (and their head hairdresser/owner of the place) have taken to calling my mother お母さん because we've been regulars for so long. The place is owned by a Korean hair stylist who studied hair dressing in Japan, Mr. Shin. Yeah, mix the meticulous prowess of Japanese hairstylists and the ingenuity of Korean haircuts and you're sure to have a winner there. All the haircuts and styling are done personally by Mr. Shin and he communicates with his clients through a Japanese translator. Save of course if you're Korean or Japanese, then he'll just talk to you directly.

They specialize in Digital Perms, Stra-Curl (Rebond + Perm), Volume Rebond and Coloring - all of which I have tried in the duration that I have been their client. In fact, if you're a regular, you enjoy a 10% discount on all their services :3 Pretty nifty if I may say so myself.

Ada Agupitan. Hair done by Mr. Shin of Beauty Brick Hair Art Studio

This time though, I just settled for some retouching and a haircut (haircuts are free if you avail of their other services, but normally cost 1000 PHP). Mr. Shin is a genius when it comes to haircuts. Just bring him a picture and he'll be able to replicate it to the tee, even recommending what services you need to avail of to get the exact look. I came to him with a full 2 feet (yes, I measured) of hair and ended up with 6 inches off after having asked him to remove my damaged ends. Ick, I didn't think my hair was THAT damaged. He still managed to salvage my hair though, and I was still able to retain most of my hair's length. Yay!

I booked my appointment on a Tuesday in the hopes that I'd be able to blog a little bit more freely since it was a weekday, but because a lot of people were on their holidays, it ended up being one of their busier days, so I wasn't really able to grab any decent pictures. Don't worry though, I may be returning sometime in November to get my hair dyed. I was thinking I might go with a more natural Ombre Hair type of style. Something on the lines of my natural hair color to a deep brown to an ashy brown instead of the stereotypical bleaching. Mr. Shin said he could do it, but he recommended my hair take a rest first so what is a girl to do but listen? So I'll save the blogging for then (when it's less crowded)

So instead, how about a few more shots for the road?

Ada Agupitan. Hair done by Mr. Shin of Beauty Brick Hair Art Studio Ada Agupitan. Hair done by Mr. Shin of Beauty Brick Hair Art Studio

Ada Agupitan. Hair done by Mr. Shin of Beauty Brick Hair Art Studio

So what do you guys think? Do I look as much like a twelve year old girl as I think I do? hahaha

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

8 comments:

Amandaaa said...

Awww! Your haircut is superr cuteeee!!!! Nothing wrong with looking young :D !

Noire Roberts said...

Love the bangs! What wrong with looking younger :) Immature? I don't really see that.

Ada Agupitan said...

Aww thanks :3 maybe I'll be able to do more with it once it's grown just a little bit out.

Ada Agupitan said...

hahaha. true that. It's just a little bit awkward since I'm already short to begin with (5 feet to be exact). I'm pretty sure I could pass off for a middle schooler/high schooler lol

wan winkle said...

you look actually look like a doll....i love the haircut......and your hair is so shiny !!!!! (o___o)/

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha. It's just the lighting :P Thanks Wanny <3

Hana Chan said...

Shiny hair! :D new reader here ^_^ i was looking for blogs in the Philippines with Jpop/kpop content and saw yours ^_^

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks for stopping by! Guess this means I should get back into more of my music blogging eh? haha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...