Five Faces Tag: Campaign for Self Esteem

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Haha. I always had this inner camwhore in me that I was semi-reluctant to reveal to the public. But what the heck, I'M NOT ASHAMED ANYMORE!

Vanity is the new modesty LOL.

I took these shots before my haircut (which I will do a post on soon). Let's just say I lost six(+) inches of my hair (simultaneous awwws) and my hair no longer reaches my tailbone :<

So in commemoration of my fluffy-banged unruly long hair, I shall post Five Faces of Ada: October edition. Forgive the lack of halloween-themed-ing-ness. I don't celebrate it :P I know, I'm such a party pooper, eh?

So because I can't have fun during Halloween, grant me the simple pleasure of camwhoring, even for one post a month (or less).

Ada Agupitan Five Faces Anxious Ada Agupitan Five Faces Fascinated

Ada Agupitan Five Faces Game Face On

Ada Agupitan Five Faces Peeved Ada Agupitan Five Faces wth i don't even

So I don't feel alone in my little bubble of self captures, I'll turn this into a TAG.


The "rules" are pretty simple:
1) Post FIVE FACES of yourself - different expressions, different situations, different moods. Post your study face, your pigging out face, the face you get when you eat a sour lemon. Be creative, have fun, and let your inner camera junkie out. The shots don't have to be professional. Heck, I just used my webcam for these. The grungier and more unique looking the better. Now is the chance to embrace your inner geek.

2) Tag FIVE FRIENDS (or more if you want) and invite them to embrace their camera-loving, face-hogging selves lol. The more the merrier!

3) LINK BACK to ME and the PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU via the above image and a hyperlink (respectively) and tell us about/show us your post. I'd love to see what silly expressions people come up with.

4) Have fun!

So let's get this ball started. For starters, I'm tagging






and of course, anyone else who wants to do this tag :P Spread the vanity people. :3 Have fun!

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

10 comments:

Amandaaa said...

AHAHA I like your how i turned it into a tag ! X] I'm a new follower, hiiii! Looking forward to your future blog posts!


riceysupreme.blogspot.com

y u k u . said...

This is so fun and super creative.
Maybe I'll do it myself... maybe I'll get tagged sooner or later... (;
Just to say it again: This is really, really cool :D

Ada Agupitan said...

Go ahead and do it! In fact, I TAG you! I'll add you to my post as well, so people that drop by (if there are any) can see your tag when or if you do it :3 spread the vanity :))

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks for following! x3 I've followed back :D


Feel free to do the tag as well :3 the more the merrier!

y u k u . said...

hahaha xD
to be honest: a tag was the motivation I need to do this.
I'll definetly do this - this week end or next ~~

wan winkle said...

oh boy.....THIS IS SO COOL!!!! and you should seriously do more selca , you are so pretty ,it's not fair to keep that away from us

Ada Agupitan said...

Hahaha I'll try :P Just worried people might get bored of my face LOL. :P I'll try posting more pictures of myself when it's appropriate :P

Ada Agupitan said...

looking forward to it!

♠ aiMee Bunbun ♠ said...

wah this is so fun! but im soo shy shet XD but ill try to do a photo-shoot for this one soon, sana this week <3 thank you for tagging me xoxo

Ada Agupitan said...

Whoo. sana nga :3 Excited na akong makita :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...