No Mixtape Monday!?!?!?!?

Monday, September 03, 2012

Sorry guys, no Mixtape Monday today. I'm far too busy and I'll be going on a one to two week hiatus (sans random posts on random things) because of exams and cheerdance practice.  D: In other words, I won't be having any planned posts, but I'll still posts finds and ramblings if I have the time ahahaha.

I'm really sorry, so here, have a picture of me Earthbending -

Photo by Mikael Pura

You look ridiculous Ada.

Signing out!
Get Quality Website Philippines

3 comments:

mie_chan said...

Thanks so much for your comment! I'm sorry but I am so late to write a comment back...But i hope you like my comment! If you want please check out my new post! Its about my boyfriends visit in Germany!♥
There are also more news :) I would be happy if you check it out ! THANKS

hahaha thank you!! but i alwayys have to do around 1000 pictures and then i maybe like and post only 10.... (><) its so difficult for me to like my own pictures...but maybe everybody has these problems :) you look also goood on pics!!!!!
and dont worry about the posts...im also at the moment busy :) sometimes its better not to write everyday hahaha :D soemtimes other things are more important ^^


http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de/

mie_chan said...

and ofc you can make a header for me if you want! :) if you have time someday ;)

Caro said...

good luck in your exam and cheerdance practice :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...