I'm Back! Review: EOS Natural Series V304 3-Tone Grey Lenses from Dull to Doll

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wooh! Hey guys! It's been ages since I've posted. Did you miss me?

I'm on my graduating year in college so you can pretty much imagine how much I've had on my plate. I also had to prepare for my trip to Korea last week for a poster presentation of my thesis, so that was a hectic yet fun part of my hiatus as well.

But no worries! I'm back. This post is long overdue and I owe it to my wonderful sponsor from Dull to Doll to have this post up! Especially considering it's these lenses that I used almost everyday on my trip to Korea.

EOS Natural Series V304 3-Tone Grey Contact Lenses from Dull to Doll Review


Yehp! These lenses from EOS have become one of my biggest faves. The Natural Series of EOS is one I've been eyeing for a while now (no pun intended). I think I've mentioned a while back that though I appreciate enlargement, I'm not entirely fond of it for lenses I like wearing on a day-to-day basis. So these lenses in V304 3-Tone Grey are absolutely perfect when you want to add that depth to your eyes without too much enlargement.

Miss Val from Dull to Doll was kind enough to send me these lenses for review and they were packaged so cutely and came safe to my doorstep :)
EOS Natural Series V304 3-Tone Grey Contact Lenses from Dull to Doll Review

EOS Natural Series V304 3-Tone Grey Contact Lenses from Dull to Doll Review

Enlargement
These lenses are 14.2 mm in diameter, which is still larger than the average iris, so while it's the best for dolly-eye enlargement, it's enough of an increase to make your eyes look more awake and lively :) So a small diameter isn't really a bad thing. It makes these lenses much easier to wear with even light makeup or no makeup at all :)

Color and Design
I'm totally in love with grey lenses lately and the 3-Tone design gives the eye a lot more depth. I wish tjat the brown in the center near the iris were a little daker so it would blend in more into my natural eye color, but other than that I love the color.

The design, however, like a lot of EOS lenses in general, is really pixel-y. So up close, the lenses look quite unnatural. From afar, however, the striated design looks very natural and people may even mistake you for being mixed-race because of the unique grey design ahaha. Because there is little to no limbal ring, it's also much less vampy and more wearable than most lenses.

EOS Natural Series V304 3-Tone Grey Contact Lenses from Dull to Doll Review

Excuse my bushy brows in the above pic. I took these on different days and this was after my trip to Korea, not having been able to groom for awhile x_x

Comfort and Wear
These lenses are so-so when it comes to lenses. I don't have very sensitive eyes, so I was able to pull-off wearing these lenses for 8 hours (and even while enjoying some Korean BBQ), but I can definitely see these lenses being more drying and irritating for people with more sensitive eyes. I recommend a drop of Eye-Mo or two every other hour for better wear :)

EOS Natural Series V304 3-Tone Grey Contact Lenses from Dull to Doll Review

So what do you guys think? Do you love these lenses?

If so, feel free to check out DULL TO DOLL and their awesome selection of lenses and other Korean Cosmetic products. Use the code "ADANONIKKI" by following the banner link on my sidebar for a special goodie with your order!

I have so many posts lined up now that I'm somewhat free! Expect a huge haul post from my trip to Korea, some much requested reviews from my previous Etude House Winnings and hopefully some new video uploads!

Ada, signing out!

Follow me!
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Bloglovin
Get Quality Website Philippines

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...