HUGE Collective Haul! -- U.S. Makeup Swap + Beauty Bar + Korea Haul + New Vanity Setup

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hey guys! I really haven't been able to post much, so as you can imagine, a lot of stuff has been backed up that I really want to blog about!

In addition to my huge Etude House Pink Artiste haul from a while back, I've accumulated a whole lot of other stuff from makeup swaps, general shopping trips and my Korea Trip.

I can't possibly review them all so I guess I'd just share what I got with you and let you do the picking as to what you'd like me to review :) If you see anything you'd like me to review feel free to drop a comment! :)

So first up is a huge haul from my makeup swap with the wonderful Amanda from RiceySupreme (youtube: ahyedizzy)

Wet n Wild NYX Flower BB Cream Physicians Formula L'oreal Maybelline Haul

This haul is singularly responsible for my recent addiction to lipsticks. I've never been a lipstick junkie before, but I've been more open to exploring different colors after this haul. I'm particularly in love with the Wet n' Wild Lipsticks she sent me, especially the one in Bare it All. It's my favorite nude lipstick thus far!

Wet n Wild Lipsticks in Bare it All, Sand Storm, Spiked with Rum

I've also discovered one of my HG BB Creams from this haul. I never thought I'd fall in love with a U.S.-made BB Cream, but here I am totally in love with my Flower BB Cream in BB2. It's a perfectly yellow-toned BB Cream that's completely matte and ridiculously long lasting! It's perfect for the humid climate here in the Philippines and definitely works wonders on oily skin :)

Flower BB Cream in BB2
Another favorite from this haul is the L'oreal HiP High Intensity Pigments Matte Shadow Duo in 807 Poppy. The colors are ridiculously pigmented without being powdery and they remind me of Banana and Nutella! It's my go-to neutral eyeshadow duo and I wear it almost everyday haha.
L'oreal HiP High Intensity Pigments Matte Shadow Duo in 807 Poppy

Needless to say, everything from the swap was extra extra special, but these were the ones that totally caught my eye :)

Next up, one of my smaller hauls. I had to stock up on my essentials before my Korea Trip so I got two of my fave products in the world. The K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner was on sale so I just had to get it. It's my HG eyeliner and literally lasts the entire day (even longer). How do I know this? Let's just say a day-trip to Myeongdong and an overnight stay at the Airport put this eyeliner to the ultimate test ahaha. The same goes with the FairyDrops Platinum Mascara Water Proof Type.

K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner FairyDrops Platinum Mascara Water Proof Type Beauty Bar
And now, probably the largest haul is from my trip to Korea. I probably would've bought more, but baggage and time constraints really limited what I could get. It's a shame really, since practically all the cosmetic shops were on sale when I went there.

Korean Cosmetics Haul, Etude House, The Face Shop

The amount of samples the shops in Korea give out is ridiculous. I actually have more samples than photographed above but I set them aside for giveaway purposes *wink wink*.

I don't have a lot of individual pictures of each thing I bought becuase I haven't had the time to schedule a product shoot yet, but the things that I'm totally in love with as of now are the Precious Mineral Any Cushion, the Drawing Show Creamy Pencil in BE103, the Dear Girls Tint and Lip Balm in RD301, Rosy Tint Lips in #7 and the TheFaceShop Daily Beauty Tools Eye Lashes.

Feel free to request reviews as you feel necessary! :)

Korea is also definitely a fashion haven. I couldn't NOT come home with a few things. Plus they were surprisingly cheap! I love the fact that South Korea takes pride in their clothing being made in authentically in Korea! The make is amazing, and because they make clothes primarily for the domestic market (not for export) the price is very very reasonable, especially around college areas!

I couldn't resist getting some cute socks! Just 1000 Won each pair (~1$).

Korean Socks and Tights from Ehwa

Not to mention these ridiculously adorable Big Bang socks >_<

Korean Big Bang Socks and Tights from Ehwa

There were also an abundance of affordable skater skirts of extremely good quality for 5000 Won each!

Korean Clothes Haul

I was a bit of a cheapskate when I was in Korea because I wouldn't dare buy anything more than 10,000 Won (~10$). All these tops, tights and skirts are 10,000 Won or less (most are 5000 Won), with a few exceptions. I'm such a bargain shopper ahaha.

Korean Clothes Haul

One thing I did splurge on is a new bag and a pair of cute sneaker wedges. Can you believe the bag is only 15,000 Won??? It's extremely durable, really good quality and the leather trimmings are legit. The shoes were a bit pricey but I wasn't in the mood to bargain, so meh ahaha.

Korean Clothes Haul

And last but not least, I have new makeup organizers c/o the wonderful Miss Bella PH. I totally love their new Bella Box and Bella Tray. They are invaluable additions to my growing vanity area ahaha.

You Jelly?

Feel free to drop me any questions and requests! I have more exciting posts to come!

Ada, signing out!

Follow me!
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Bloglovin
Get Quality Website Philippines

17 comments:

Mira said...

Wow! You bought so many great things! Love the shoes! Such and eye-catcher!
As for the products review, I'd love to know more about Flower BB Cream in BB2. Totally love anything that works with oily-normal skin.

Other than that, looking at the last photo, *jaw dropped* I'm speechless!


xx,

Yhea said...

So many things! I love the socks :Q__
I'd love a review for the Dear Girls Tint and Lip Balm =)!

Sie Cajilig said...

Yes, I'm jelly. TAT

Ada Agupitan said...

I've been looking for good wedge sneakers for a while now! When I went to Korea there were just so many to choose from. I wanted to buy them all ahaha.


I definitely have the BB Cream on the list of things to review. It's one of the best I've tried, but as far as I know, it's only available in the U.S. :)


Thanks for reading~!

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha, the socks are my favorites as well :) I'll definitely try to review that :)

Ada Agupitan said...

Sorry I made you Jelly TT_TT

Donna Dawn Doneza said...

I am actually jelly about the bag. $15 for a very good quality bag? It's not easy to find that here in the Ph. I would love to read a review on the Flower BB cream, and maybe an fotd using the loreal eyeshadow? :) Nice haul you've got, by the way.

Amandaaa said...

I'm so glad you love that bb cream too! It seriously is magical for oily skin + hot weather for sure ^_^! OMG those Big Bang socks are beyond adorable! I have a pair of GD and TOP ones too haha!

rinnie said...

I think I've seen a review of Flower BB Cream, but the review's based in US weather, so I don't want to believe it all since PH weather is blah. :)) And is that CC Cream from The Face Shop? (I'm guessing it is because its Seobb hihihi) I've swatched the Drawing Show Creamy Pencil in EH but that was on the back on my hand, I'm not sure how it will fare on oily lids, so I'd really like to read about that.


And oh my gahd, 200PHP plus lang halos yung tig-isang skirt? ;A; Feeling ko tuloy pag kukuha ako ng skirt na lagpas 250, I'd feel cheated. This is when the regret of not joining our Korea Tour last year starts to sink in ;A; All the pretty clothes and bags for a fraction of what you're going to pay here ;AAAAA; /creys

Ada Agupitan said...

Yeah! The clothes and bags are cheap in Korea because they make them all there specifically for the domestic market and not for export. So the price is really dictated by supply and demand :) Granted, they're not branded, but they're of exceptional quality!


I'm definitley doing a review on the BB Cream. And I'll try including in that post an FOD using the eyeshadow :) thanks for reading!

Ada Agupitan said...

I know! It's perfect for the weather here! I had to ask my aunt in the U.S. to buy me another if she ever saw it. I'm afraid I'll run out ahaha.


There were so many socks on sale in Korea. Even SHINee and EXO ones, but I didn't want to splurge too much on foot innerwear ahaha

Ada Agupitan said...

Surprisingly, the BB Cream holds its ground even in the hot weather here. The formula is oil free so super matte rin siya.


And yeah, the box is an ad for the CC cream, but it's actually just a freebie of facial wipes from TheFaceShop ahaha.


I use the creamy pencil for lining inner and outer corners of the eye and for accent highlighting. Di ko pa siya na-try na full lner talaga. I'll try to see in a review :)


And YES! Grabe! Ang mura ng mga clothes doon. Because it's made in Korea talaga, kahit hindi branded, dahil pang-domestic market siya, maganda ang quality tapos cheap rin. Dapat ganyan sa Pilipinas eh, imbis na mag-import lang ng mga so-so na quality na made in China TT_TT.


Feeling ko mas marami pa sana akong mabibili kung summer ako pumunta. Since I went in fall, all the clothes were for Fall and Winter (imagine a full sweater and jackets na 5-10$ each lang. ang mura!) But I didn't buy kasi di ko naman masuot dito D:

Amandaaa said...

If you do run out let me know! My Walmart seems to have it stocked pretty regularly! (Walmart is the only store that carries the Flower brand ^^)

rinnie said...

I would like to see how the BB cream fares in the summer when its 37 degrees :D la lang para matest talaga yung limit nya at kung tutuusin, medyo malamig na din ngayon since -ber months 8D


I got tricked! Akala ko pa naman CC cream na since when I went to TFS and swatched it on the back of my hand, I was amazed. ;A;

Yes review prease ;A; I plan on getting the brown one since when I'm running late for school and have absolutely no patience to deal with my Maybelline Drama Gel Liner, I'd like to line my eyes with something fast.


Yung mga online shops dito na may clothes from KR overpriced naman nakakaiyak ;AAAA; Baliktad naman tayo since I love my sweaters kahit tirik na tirik na ang araw :))))

♠ aMz88 PunkyBunny ♠ said...

woot woot! andami! Love everything specially the Rilakkuma Socks <3 <3 <3

4everurz18 said...

Hi! Love your blog. Just wanted to comment and say you look similar to Nana from after school. she also died her hair black recently for their new video "Shhh". so pretty!

Rissa Noma said...

oh my gads! Big bang socks! And those sneakers are adorable. wish to go to Korea someday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...