June 2013 Wishlist: Shoes, Cosmetics, Lenses, etc

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Whew! It's been ages since I've been able to make a wishlist post like this haha. There hasn't really been much that I've been wanting for the past few months because of all the blessings I've been fortunate enough to receive from my wonderful sponsors, friends and family.

I'm very appreciative of everything I've received, and even a few of the things from my past wishlists have happily been crossed off :) Remember a while back when I wished for more readers/blog friends? Now I've been blessed with 400+ of you guys :P I honestly don't know what I've done to deserve this but thinking about it just brings tears to my eyes :P

I know wishlists aren't exactly always met, but hey, I thought I needed an extra boost of wishful thinking in my posts so I'm bringing this segment back :P Hopefully I'll be able to maintain it :P Also, my usual wishlists aren't this long. It's just that I haven't done one in so long that they've sort of piled up x_x

Shoes
First up is mostly shoes. I wasn't able to blog about this last time, but our house was recently robbed, and along with the thief went some of my more expensive shoes, jewelry, perfumes and some of my electronics. *Sadface* These are a few of the pairs that I've been eye-ing lately.

#1 Nature Breeze Amani Studded Two Tone Lace-Up HI-Top Sneakers in CORAL or SEA GREEN.  #2 Nature Breeze Gwen-01 Hi-Top Sea Green Vintage Lace-Up Military Ankle Boots.   #3 Nature Breeze Halston-01 High-Top Fashion Ankle Lace-Up Boot Sneakers in TAN or RED.   #4 Nature Breeze Gwen-02 Hi-TopBoots RED Floral Multi.

#1 Nature Breeze Amani Studded Two Tone Lace-Up HI-Top Sneakers in CORAL or SEA GREEN. These babies just look gorgeous. I was planning on getting some wedge sneakers but I thought that in the long run, some flat shoes would do more for me in terms of everyday use. I saw these shoes available on Amazon, Make Me Chic and locally available at Luxury Mall. I'm leaning towards CORAL and then SEA GREEN but if I'm not mistaken, these are also available in colors Tan and Grey.

#2 Nature Breeze Gwen-01 Hi-Top Sea Green Vintage Lace-Up Military Ankle Boots. Perfect for the impending rainy season to come IMO. I know that since they're lace-up, technically they're not waterproof  but galoshes are just way too stuffy to wear throughout an entire day. I'm loving the Doc Marten's style it's going for and in Sea Green, it's the perfect balance of sport and girly chic. Available at Make Me Chic and locally at Luxury Mall.

#3 Nature Breeze Halston-01 High-Top Fashion Ankle Lace-Up Boot Sneakers in TAN or RED. These have been on my wishlist for ages. I first saw them on the Luxury Mall page but they've since been unavailable. Now I've been stalking everywhere for them because they are my ALL-TIME FAVORITE style of shoes. I've found these lovelies for sale at Ebay. Please do tell me if you guys find anywhere else that it's available for cheaper.

And lastly for shoes, surprise surprise, another set of shoes from Nature Breeze.

#4 Nature Breeze Gwen-02 Hi-TopBoots RED Floral Multi. These are pretty similar to #2 but come in this girly floral pattern and instead of Patent, are apparently made of leatherette/fabric. They're less severe-looking so they're more pairable with girly outfits that I tend to wear. These are available at Amazon, Make Me Chic (in other colors as well) and locally at Luxury Mall.

Cosmetics
I haven't really been wanting much in the realm of cosmetics, but I'm almost out of my favorite BB Cream from FairyDrops, which I use as an alternative to foundation on special occasions only. I'm planning on repurchasing, for use on a daily basis now, so I've been on the scout for a replacement "special occasion" foundation haha. Aside from that, a few things on this list are whimsical wants lol.

#1 ARTDECO Refillable Double Finish Foundation in #8 Medium Cashmere or #4 Late Summer Beige. #2 ARTDECO Long-Lasting Foundation Oil-Free SPF20.#3 The FACE Shop CC Cream Smart Capsule. 4 FairyDrops Platinum Mascara Water Proof.

#1 ARTDECO Refillable Double Finish Foundation in #8 Medium Cashmere or #4 Late Summer Beige. The ARTDECO display at my local BeautyBar totally caught my eye. They have a pretty legit selection and IMO, from swatching, their base makeup and foundations are pretty exceptional. This Double Finish compact in particular caught my attention because the texture is pretty creammy but on your skin it settles with a matte powdery finish that doesn't cake at all. In other words, MAGIC lol. From first impression it also has some pretty decent coverage so I'm really looking forward to trying this out some day.
http://www.artdeco.de/en/makeup/face/foundation/double-finish.html

#2 ARTDECO Long-Lasting Foundation Oil-Free SPF20. The name really says it all. They actually have a huge selection of other types of foundation, but this one seemed to settle best on my skin and the lady at the counter said it was perfect for the Philippine heat. It's also available in a decent amount of shades so I'm pretty sure anyone can find a color match with this one. My tone in particular is leaning toward #18 Sweet Honey, but I find that when I'm on one of my more anemic days (yes, I have mild anemia TT_TT), #25 Light Cognac suits me better.
http://www.artdeco.de/en/makeup/face/foundation/long-lasting-foundation-oil-free-spf-20.html

#3 The FACE Shop CC Cream Smart Capsule. After trying out my first CC Cream, I think I'm ready to try out some other variants. I swatched this one at my nearest local FACE Shop and this looked absolutely lovely on my skin with less of a dewy finish than that of Tony Moly's Luminuous Pure Aura CC Cream. It also smelled absolutely lovely and was a lot less heavy. I might actually get this in the future, but for now it shall remain on my wishlist.

#4 FairyDrops Platinum Mascara Water Proof. I'm a huge fan of FairyDrops' Volume Burst Mascara so when I heard that the Platinum variant would be available in the Phil I was totally ecstatic. I'm just waiting for my original tube of mascara to finish and I'm grabbing this one. But I'm gonna need to burst a huge hole in my wallet for this since the Philippine markup is pretty sad D: Anyone know where I can get it cheaper? D:

Next up is Circle Lenses
I've been pretty into trying out circle lenses lately and a few of my favorite ones are expiring in a few months so I'm on the hunt for some new ones. Most of the ones that I've been trying have been brown. And while they all look pretty natural, I found that brown lenses tend to wash my skintone out, especially when I'm on my bouts of low blood pressure x_x

So now I'm thinking some grey lenses might do the trick. At the same time, I've been looking for some low-diameter lenses that I could probably use for daily wear because the larger diameter lenses require much heavier eye makeup and I just don't have the time for that every day D: So these are a few grey, low-diameter lenses that I've been eyeing.

Forgive me if the names are wrong (and feel free to correct me in the comments if I am!). Contact Lens nomenclature confuses me haha.

#1  Barbie Crystal Grey #2 GEO Nudy Grey #3 Puffy 3-Tones Grey #4 GEO Angel Grey Circle Contact Lenses

#1  Barbie Crystal Grey. This one, out of the four, stands out with its design and is the one I'm most inclined to. It's print is pretty vivid without being too detailed to make it look unnatural. And it apparently looks really natural on the model and still hides/blends well into darker brown eyes.

#2 GEO Nudy Grey. These ones aren't as vivid (or maybe it's just the picture that I've found). It's not completely grey on the inside and apparently it lets some of your natural color shine through. I'm pretty curious how my dark brown eyes will look blending into pale grey LOL

#3 Puffy 3-Tones Grey. I have the Brown Variant of this lens and I'm totally in love with it! It's the most natural looking of all my lenses but still manages to make my eyes look special LOL. Only problem is, like I said, when my skin tends to be more yellow it highlights it way too much. So I'm really curious how the grey version will look on me.

#4 GEO Angel Grey. This one has the largest black circle around it compared to the three, and from past experience, this tends to make the eyes look more dilated. BUT from reviews, it says that this one isn't very opaque, so the large circle balances off with your natural eye color to make it seem more natural. I'm not entirely sure if that's true, but hey, it's worth a try :P

Next up is Clothes
All of these clothes can be found from the ToFebruary website. They always have the cutest stuff but they're always so expensive TT_TT Most of you might be wondering why they're all jumpers/long sleeved when it's so damn hot in the Philippines. Well, it's because while it may be hot outside, during my long hours of labwork I'm subject to inhumanely cold air conditioning TT_TT. So my rationale is, when it's hot, I can always just take these off. But I'll definitely need something warmer under my labcoat to keep me warm. Plus, I want to be the first molecular biologist to wear a panda on their head while they work LOL.
#1 Panda Head Jacket.  #2 Hello Panda Long Sleeves. #3 Angel Wing Jacket.
#1 Panda Head Jacket. Self explanatory. I MEAN LOOK AT IT. IT'S ADORABLE. Plus the hood goes all the way over your head if you want it too. So you can be a legit panda!

#2 Hello Panda Long Sleeves. This just looks so cozy and warm. Plus, if you haven't noticed by now, I totally adore pandas. I prefer the grey one but I wouldn't mind having both haha. I'm pretty sure a guy could get away with wearing this as well, but he'd have to be pretty secure about his sexuality LOL.

#3 Angel Wing Jacket. There's another variant of this where the wings are on the hood, but this one looks way cuter. Plus. It's the one Yunho wore so double the incentive :P

Miscellaneous Wishes
I've been wanting a clipless curling iron (preferrably one with a larger diameter barrel) for more natural looking curls. I can usually curl my hair with my flat iron but it's just such a hassle and the Amika Clipless Curling Irons just make curling hair so much easier.
Amika Clipless Curling Irons
And since school's back next week (wait, did it even end? Stupid summer class). I'm in need of a new bag X_x My other bags just can't withstand the beating I usually give them. I really need to be more gentle with my belongings. This bag from Jatalo is pretty sturdy and in the color Sarape Classic, it just looks perfectly hipster/hippy/vintage, doesn't it? Not to mention that Jatalo donates a years' worth of schoolbooks to sponsored children for every purchase on one bag. So you're not only making my wish come true if you get me this, you're making another kid's wish come true as well :) YAY FOR GOOD DEEDS!
Jatalo Backpack in Serape Classic

And that's pretty much it.

Well, actually there is one more thing. If you've been reading this blog for long, most of you would know, because DAMN, I keep incessantly plugging it, but I'm in the running to be Etude House Philippines' Pink Artiste for the year of 2013. It's probably one of my biggest wishes to be able to win because not only do I love the brand, I also honestly think that I'd be good at it. So if you have time, it would really really mean a lot to me if you could check out and like my facebook entry by clicking the linked picture below and hitting 'like'. 1 Like=1 Vote for me, so every like counts. Most of you might be sick of my plugging by now, but it would really mean a lot to me :)


Please and Thank You!

I hope you enjoyed this post. Tell me if there's anything up in the list that you too have been wanting, or if you've tried anything from the list, or any of your other whimsical wishes. Let's all be wishful together! Haha.

Ada, signing out.
Follow me!
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Bloglovin
Get Quality Website Philippines

23 comments:

Sita & Radha said...

Love the items on your wishlist! Those floral boots are amazing!
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

Miru said...

Love the jackets!

Junjun said...

Awesome wishlist! :'D I want to try the Puffy 3-Tones Grey as well! >u<
Also, you have so many followers now because we love reading your blog! You deserve it~

Turis Cantik said...

love the bag ;)

Yukihara Mikan said...

I love the shoes so much.

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks Nhi! Hopefully i come up with enough to buy them :P They're really pretty aren't they? :)

Ada Agupitan said...

I know, right? It's just a touch of girly on something otherwise really boyish. I could probably pair this up with a lot haha

Ada Agupitan said...

Yep! They're really cute. I usually love panda-themed things so these really caught my eye :3

Ada Agupitan said...

I think the Puffy 3 Tones Grey would look amazing on you! It's available pretty much anywhere but getting it graded is a different story if I'm not mistaken :P


And shucks, thanks so much for the readership and support Junjun! I really appreciate it :)

Ada Agupitan said...

The shoes are really amazing aren't they? there are so many other styles as well but these are just my top pics :)

Light of Peaceness said...

OMG i've been wanting the shoes #3 too. i want it in denim or black. i think i saw em somewhere but forgot LOL

Ada Agupitan said...

I know right? They're really versatile and pretty. They'd probably work well with anything :P

Junjun said...

Haha~ Thank you! *A* I'm going to need them graded (darn it), but I think I'll just order online. xD


Like I said, it's because you work hard at blogging and we appreciate the results! c;

Nhi Nguyen said...

wow, awesome stuff you want there, hehe love those shoes ! <3
nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

Sapphire said...

I think i want all of those shoes! and the clothes :o eeep, i love your style ♥

♥ Little Owl Diary

MakeupWithTea said...

Those blue boots are so cute! Especially since we are getting so much rain right now.



Lynn } Makeup With Tea

Ada Agupitan said...

I saw some as well! Thanks for giving me a heads up~!

Ada Agupitan said...

I know right~! I really hope to get these soon :)

Mica de Jesus said...

Just want to share with you that the DM inspired boots are my fave too and is included in my 18th birthday wishlist. Ahh those are really must havessss :) <3

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha. If I had enough money to buy a whole collection of them, I would! They're stylish without being too girly, which I love <3

Erica M. Baylosis said...

so nice yung mga shoes , may na buy k jan ate ada /?

Ada Agupitan said...

I have the blue boots na :P I was supposed to make a post on it, pero walang time eh :P

itsmefati said...

Love the shoes! Very doc martens ;) and we have the same likes when it comes to makeup :) hope youll get this all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...