KCON Nuffnang Blogger Contest Goodies

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Grrrrr Lazy Day Sunday Post hahaha. I'm too lazy to prepare or finish a productive post because my father's leaving for Jakarta today. Plus, this is way overdue, but why the heck not? hahaha.

Last 29th of December I had the wonderful opportunity of attending my first Philippine Kpop Convention thanks to Nuffnang PH. I got a free pass and some fun freebies from my win on one of their blogging events and aside from the highlights of the event, I never really got to share those fun little freebies :D

So here they are now. Some of them I've already started using and some of them I'm leaving for later use (hmmm, I wonder what?). Excuse the varying backdrops. I took some of the pics at my old house and the others in our vacation house. I'm pretty sure you can tell which floor is our old house hahaha.

Liole and Korean/Japanese Cosmetic Gift Pack Ear Candle, Kojie Sana Glutathione/Kojic Acid Soap, Miscellaneous Japanese Bath Salts, Liole Eyeshadow in SKY 14, 3 Lioele BB Cream Sample Sachets, 2 Lioele Face Masks, Foot Pads and Skin Scrubs
Liole and Korean/Japanese Cosmetic Gift Pack
Ear Candle, Kojie Sana Glutathione/Kojic Acid Soap, Miscellaneous Japanese Bath Salts, Liole Eyeshadow in SKY 14, 3 Lioele BB Cream Sample Sachets, 2 Lioele Face Masks, Foot Pads and Skin Scrubs

Eskinol Gift Pack 4 sets of [Glutathione Whitening Night Cream + Eskinol Orange Fresh Facial Clenser + Papaya Facial Scrub] (only 2 shown)
Eskinol Gift Pack
4 sets of [Glutathione Whitening Night Cream + Eskinol Orange Fresh Facial Cleanser + Papaya Facial Scrub] (only 2 shown)

Nokia C2-02 (White)
Nokia C2-02 (White)

I have reviews lined up for some of the beauty products and the phone (which is a rather old model but free nonetheless). I'm particularly excited about the Lioele products since I haven't tried any of their products thus far.

As of today I've been trying out the Eskinol skincare products and I'm going to try giving it at least a month before I give my final verdict. I doubt I'd be able to go through ALL FOUR SETS in all honesty, but if the results are positive with my review, you never know what I might do with all those products (do I smell a giveaway?). But if you guys have any request for reviews among the products above, please do tell me.

Aside from free stuff, I also picked up some fangirl merchandise. The funny thing is that I purchased a SISTAR t-shirt at the event but actually forgot to claim it. Owell, good on you fanclub boys! Hope you put the free money to good use LOL.

What I DID remember to pick up however was the awesome F.CUZ For Century Ultimate Zest EP (mmm, I love the sound of Engrish in the morning). Because I was one of the first 100 (or was it 200?) I got a free fan and poster with it. Whee~! Later on I decided: 'why not get another copy of the EP?' Luckily I had a friend with me to pitch in with the cost and have it signed despite that friend not being an actual fan LOL. I wonder what I'm going to do with this EXTRA SIGNED COPY of this CD? 


F.CUZ Signed Autographed For Century Ultimate Zest Extended Play Album Poster Booklet Photograph and Fan

F.CUZ Signed Autographed For Century Ultimate Zest Extended Play Album Poster Booklet Photograph and Fan

F.CUZ Signed Autographed For Century Ultimate Zest Extended Play Album Poster Booklet Photograph and Fan

F.CUZ Signed Autographed For Century Ultimate Zest Extended Play Album Poster Booklet Photograph and Fan

Lol I am such a tease, aren't I? You guys are just going to have to wait to see what's in store for this year.

Again, if you want specific reviews on anything (yes, even the CD, the music and the drool-worthy photobook -- I don't mind scanning) just ask for it. Hahaha as the saying goes: 'ask and it shall be given... in due time, possibly a few weeks after you make the request, but you can't really be picky'. I think I added the last part in.

Happy Sunday!

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

19 comments:

wan winkle said...

oh my !!!! so many goodies over there ... and wait !!! did you received the phone as a gift too !!!

Joshua Hideki said...

The nokia phone looks nice n compact!!!
Love it!


www.colorfulexistence.com

Gen-zel D. Habab said...

Wow! you got a lot of items! Congrats for winning! I think I've read that post where they featured you! ^_^

Ada Agupitan said...

Haha it was probably just a status on their FB, because it wasn't a major sponsored prize, but thanks! :)

Ada Agupitan said...

It really is actually! And it's pretty too. problem is it doesn't pick up wifi signals so I doubt I'll be using it any time soon. I might give it to my cousin :P

Ada Agupitan said...

yeah the phone was free too hahaha. But it's an old model and doesn't pick up wifi signal except through paid services. But I can't complain. It was free lol

Hazel Uri said...

Did you win passes for the dkfc presscon? Can i please ask for an autograph from Exo Chanyeol huhu please :D @halfunread

Ada Agupitan said...

Nope, I didn't, sorry. Hahaha and if I'm not mistaken even at the presscon, autographs are limited so I'm not sure anybody would be able to get one for themselves, much less for another person. You can keep looking though :)

Hazel Uri said...

Haha really aww. I think the last option is to stalk them in the hotel hallways and ask for their autograph D: :))

Ada Agupitan said...

Lol I don't think that's a good idea. It's a big thing nga that they're coming here, wag na lang silang i-stress. Baka mapagkamalan ka pang sasaeng fan haha. Pero if you insist, na-release na ang official sched:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=404047246339809&set=a.381229791954888.88347.157783554299514&type=1&ref=nf



use it wisely lol

Daydreaming Teacup said...

That's quite the range of goodies you have there! All the Kpop merchandise looks so very lovely too <3

Tea said...

fun goodies ^_^
I can't wait to see the reviews! Especially the Lioele ones (because their produces are so amazingly pricey but beautiful ._.)

Amandaaa said...

ouuu a vacation home? sounds fun ^_^! i think a kpop convention is a pretttyyy good way to end the year andddd you got all those goodies! WOOHOO!
riceysupreme.blogspot.com

Gen-zel D. Habab said...

Yes it's on FB they I searched and found your account and blog ^_^

amirahasni said...

ohwow, you got F.CUZ autographed album! TTT^TTT how lucky TT^TT

Dewie Aprillia said...

wow!! envy the goodies!! <3

Erica M. Baylosis said...

so lucky the autographs :) hehe . and the goodies

Ada Agupitan said...

I'm keeping them safe and sound until another giveaway :P

Ada Agupitan said...

Oo nga. Hopefully next year B.A.P. or B1A4 yung pupunta dito :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...