LOTD: Classic Demure

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Been pretty busy preparing for the resumption of class lately. Ohnoes. Hopefully I'll still be able to keep up a regular blogging routine, but since I have some time on my hands, I thought I'd cap my sembreak off with a simple LOTD.

Ada Agupitan LOTD Classic Demure

I used the sock bun technique on my hair, which worked out pretty well considering the length and thickness of my hair. The bun could've been much poofier had I wanted it to be lol.

Ada Agupitan LOTD Classic Demure

I was going for a more Audrey Hepburn type of look but realized that with my bangs I wouldn't be able to pull it off exactly. Close enough.

Close Enough Fuck Yeah Rage face meme

Sorry for the shoulder up shots. Until I get a better tripod and better lit room this'll all have to suffice haha. So what do you guys think?

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

8 comments:

Amandaaa said...

SUPER pretty!! You should do more of these :D
riceysupreme.blogspot.com

misskatv said...

you look so classy dear :)

Marsa Lee said...

super cute! you pulled of the audrey well :)

happyleeliving.blogspot.com

Ada Agupitan said...

Aww thanks! :3

Ada Agupitan said...

Aww shucks. You're making me blush

Ada Agupitan said...

Hopefully I get the chance to :D

Armel Madsen said...

love the hair, ada!

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

♠ aiMee Bunbun ♠ said...

lol at the audrey thing then close enough meme :)) XD
u look gorgeous! i love classic looks and lace ohlalah~
http://amz88.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...