Art Post - Yabu Kota

Friday, October 24, 2008



Hey! Say! JUMP's Yabu Kota 薮 宏太 by Ada Agupitan Drawing Sketch お絵描き

Click to Full View


Title: Yabu Kota
Medium: Mongol #1
Time Taken: 2 hours
Comment: This one's a bit rougher and dirtier than the other two because I ran out of sketchbook to draw on, thus leading me to use low-quality table napkin-like paper that I found on the floor. Excuse the crudeness, and sorry, I made Yabu's neck too long D: This one's from an older scan. If I'm not mistaken it's June Duet? Again, I choose pieces to draw based on clothes. I love drawing clothes <3 The texture didn't come out so well on this one, again, because of the crappy paper. Sorreh =_=
Get Quality Website Philippines

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your drawing. you have a talent. you can be a graphic artist.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...