Shop Feature: Made in Taft Accessories

Monday, August 26, 2013

Hey guys! I'm taking a break from reviewing makeup for this post to share with you a few new things and segments that I'll be introducing to my site!

If you've noticed, I've finally taken down that old Etude House from my blog header. No worries, if you want to see it, you still can by clicking here. In it's place, I've introduced a Shop Feature tab where I'll be sharing some cute little blogshops and/or FB Shops I happen to chance by! For the time being it'll mostly be shops that I frequently lurk at and stalk, but if by any chance you have a shop or know of one that you'd like to highlight on this site, feel free to contact me or email me :) Every shop feature will get an accompanying blogpost -- that way I can also introduce my lovely readers to fun new shops that they can explore :D

Ada no Nikki ada-nikki.blogspot.com  Made in Taft Shop Feature


So today I'll be sharing my first online shop find - Made in Taft Accessories. Miss Abby, the owner of this quaint little shop emailed me initially for collaboration and sent me some sample accessories! They have everything from cute little necklaces and pendants to some sweet armcandy in the form of bracelet-fashion-watches!

Ada no Nikki ada-nikki.blogspot.com  Made in Taft Shop Feature

I was sent these two cute necklaces that are right up my alley. They're very punk/hipster looking  if you ask me. Definitely something that feeds the creative soul.

Ada no Nikki ada-nikki.blogspot.com  Made in Taft Shop Feature

I love the cute neon-colored chain accents. It's little design quirks like this that make even the simplest jewelry unique :) The prints on the pendants themselves are also quite interesting. These would make a conversation starter out of any outfit haha

Ada no Nikki ada-nikki.blogspot.com  Made in Taft Shop Feature

You guys should definitely look forward to seeing these babies worn in action in my future posts! If you're interested in what else Made in Taft has to offer, feel free to visit their Facebook Page and follow them on Instagram.


Ada no Nikki ada-nikki.blogspot.com  Made in Taft Shop Feature

Ada, signing out!
Follow me!
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Bloglovin
Get Quality Website Philippines

12 comments:

♠ aMz88 PunkyBunny ♠ said...

i like how England-ish the one on the right :)

Erica M. Baylosis said...

i visit their fb i think new plang yung shop nila ? :) btw nyc accesories hehe . cute <#

Karla Motol said...

I saw their FB page and they have lots of arm accessories, I hope they post more of their products soon.

Ada Agupitan said...

IKR. I'm totally in love with the UK ahaha

Ada Agupitan said...

Yeah, bago pa lang, pero cute talaga ng ibang mga accessories nila ahah

Ada Agupitan said...

Yeah, if I'm correct, they have plans of extending what they have :)

Zarah G. Villacorta said...

I already Liked their fb page. They have lots of beautiful accessories!

Ada Agupitan said...

Yepyep~! Definitely worth the share :)

Marinela Diaz said...

Nice accessories! The one with the "drummer boys" remind me England. And the one on the left looks like, err... candy. Haha!

Ada Agupitan said...

I thought the same thing ahaha :) They're simple but really cute as well :)

Gen-zel said...

The necklaces look like DIY, love it! It's unique and rarely you will see someone wearing the same accessories you're wearing. :)

Mayla Lagrimas said...

very chic design & great fashion accessories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...