New Year!!!

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Hey guys! Sorry about not being able to follow up properly with my other Year-End Review Post. I've decided not to push through with it because in all honesty, I'm enjoying my time with my family right now and I guess I deserve a little break of my own too right? Hahaha

I have a lot of things to blog about, and I'm so damn excited about starting the New Year right!

I have the KCON to talk about, where I got the awesome chance to meet and greet F.CUZ, and even get a hug from KAN hahaha. I won a lot of free stuff as well from my blogging, so expect some really exciting giveaways (skincare + a SIGNED CD GIVEAWAY!) Super duper happy about this.

I also have a few reviews, LOTDs, FOTDs and hair posts lined up, so you can definitely look forward to that! Just rest assured that I haven't forgotten about this blog and about my awesome readers!

Thanks for making my 2012 so awesome and special, and please continue to show your support this coming 2013!

For all your trouble, here, have some F.CUZ (I'll follow with a proper KCON post within the week, hopefully)

F.CUZ at 4th Philippine KPOP Convention at PICC forums, meet and greet, KAN, YEJUN, JINON, DAEGON, RAEHYUN interview


Aren't they just beautiful?

Have fun guys! Until I blog again!

Ada, signing out.
Get Quality Website Philippines

6 comments:

Amandaaa said...

YAY HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's still New Year Eve where I am :3 ! OUUU you hugged a kpop-er! GASP! I wanted to go to the KCON in CA because I could have had a starring contest with BAP T__T. One day... hahaha! Hope you had a great New Year Day and can't wait for the 2013 post lineup!

Junjun said...

It's still New Year's Eve where I am, but HAPPY NEW YEAR! c:
And omfg I'm so jealous! ;u; Haha~ Looking forward to your posts in 2013~ c:

Ada Agupitan said...

Whoo Thanks, and you too! Let's all do our best this year as well!

Ada Agupitan said...

LOL I know right. Apparently, there wasn't any hugging allowed (I didn't know that). So when I had my CD signed, I bent over and whispered 'Can I have a hug?' in Korean and Kan smiled and opened up his arms, so I went for it. But right after the marshal at the side dragged me off stage and Kan was just as surprised as I was LOL. He and I just laughed and I waved goodbye but damn, one of the best nights ever LOL


In my head: "Eff the police" LOL.

wan winkle said...

❤ HAPPY NEW YEAR ADA ❤

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks wanny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...