I WON A SIGNED CD.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Okay, so I've actually been away from the city for the past  couple of days and the only reason I've been able to post was because I pre-wrote my blogposts and scheduled them for release haha. I actually planned on making the most of my vacation but I ended up working on my blog and networking anyway.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS POST.

The point of this post is to FANGIRL FLAIL that

I JUST WON A SIGNED COPY OF SISTAR'S LATEST CD. 



I was literally jumping around my room like a rabid fangirl when I found out (click the screenie for the actual announcement):



A short pause for EPIC KEYBOARD SMASHING.

rs;ohnva;erjbgflakerjgbfareijgbva;inja;.kgfbaeiljgbvfalejfbalkrgvjbalkrvjbalekjbvgalkerjgvbarelkjgbaelkaekljgfba;ekjg/\fvba;kjvbarekjvbgarkvjba;vglabohgvirevbiarbvaligebvalivbaei;vbalevbaelviubaviuabdvlaibvaiufvbadvljbavlaifvbaevikbardlBADELAFIUAEHFAILKFEHAFaAVBA;IREVBALIJBFVALUBVALIVBAQakdjvbaekrgbvakjervbaelroinarieuvbalirgvajrbgval.

The contest was hosted by Simon and Martina, the makers of Kpop Music Mondays and owners of eatyourkimich.com when they were invited by Google to the Google Kpop Concert as VIPs as well as to interview them for their channel on youtube.


Basically, they bought CDs of some of the Kpop acts that were in the concert so that when they interviewed them, they could have them signed for giveaways to their youtube subscribers, twitter followers, etc. You can watch/read the details here.

So anyway, I commented on basically all their videos and entered on youtube, facebook and twitter. I've participated so many contests and giveaways and never won so I wasn't expecting anything. But lo and behold, I won.


For all of you who don't know who SISTAR is, or don't really care much for Kpop, just let me have these few seconds of unadulterated bliss.

I'm just reveling at how fortunate I was this summer. In addition to staying in the same hotel on the same floor as Hey!Say!JUMP, ABC-Z and Noon Boyz when I went to the HSJ First Asia Tour in Hong Kong, actually seeing them face to face and being able to talk to them, this summer has come to a happy ending with my winning this CD!

Just think, I get to OWN A CD WITH SISTAR'S GERMS ON IT. *Hurrrrh, drool*

In addition to that, this summer, I've accomplished a lot. I've lost the weight that I've wanted to lose, I've started writing and drawing again, plus I've got this blog back on track after a good two years of it being inactive. Hopefully, this trend of productivity carries on to the new semester.

So tomorrow, classes resume I go back to being  a full-time student, but I still can't help but feel like this summer has been one of my BIGGEST SUCCESS STORIES.

I am a happy fangirl.

Ada xoxoxo
Get Quality Website Philippines

5 comments:

Panda said...

LUCKYYYY!!!!!! :OOOOOO

AtomicNony said...

you're one lucky girl, i love sistar too!

Ada Agupitan said...

Wah, really? Haha. I don't find many kpop fans here on blogger so that's good to know! :D

Ada Agupitan said...

Thanks x_X I couldn't believe it myself either

Paula Speciale said...

congrats ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...